Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Peace and the Panic Tour 2018 - Neck Deep, Seaway, Speak Low If You Speak Love and Creeper Tour • Page 15

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Aug 7, 2017.

1. lindsaylove081

Regular

Last night in Baltimore was amazing !

Seaway played Curse Me Out last night and did not play Stubborn Love.

2. Hope this changes tomorrow in NYC.

3. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

It's insane how little of a reaction Seaway is getting tonight and With Con woulda got a huge one. WC butt though

4. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

If the Seaway singer tries to sing another high note I might punch myself in the face

5. Blink182Bouncer Feb 1, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 2, 2018)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Seaway got a massive crowd reaction at the Silverstein tour

WithCon is an amazing band though, they deserve so much more (The allegations were distressing but considering the action they took, not career-ending)

6. emlantzy

Regular

With Con was supposed to be on Warped over the summer (probably to promote their new album) I don't know how long this break they're taking is going to be but it'd be interesting to see the reaction to them if they did do the tour

7. DonnyFTW

Regular

It was just a one off. Someone tweeted at them asking to play it instead of stubborn love or airhead and they responded with “ok” wouldn’t want to get anyone else’s hopes up.

8. michael_gatto

Trusted

Seaway also played Curse Me Out tonight in Philly and not Stubborn Love.

ALSO Creeper closed with Black Mass instead of Misery because a bunch of kids in the crowd chanted for it. It was sick.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  9. darkstorms139

Regular

Seaway’s crowd in Baltimore was insane, I’m just a casual fan but I guess I still underestimate how popular they are.

lindsaylove081 and Jonny Sniper like this.
  10. DonnyFTW

Regular

Damn. Would’ve loved to see that!

11. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Only Creeper would play a slow song in a 6 song opening set lol

12. I hope Stubborn Love is back in tonight.

13. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

It's pretty crazy how big Neck Deep have become really. These shows if not selling out, are selling incredibly well. Philly was packed.

It's good to hear Seaway is getting great reactions at other dates!

lindsaylove081 and ryanfears like this.
  14. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Yeah seaway's reaction blew me away in baltimore, the first time i saw them live was the greensboro FYS show and not one person seemed to give a damn.

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  15. TDenverFan

Regular

Seaway put on such a fun show

michael_gatto and lindsaylove081 like this.
  16. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Would someone that's going to this be able to grab a copy of Speak Low's new record on vinyl if they still have any copies? I'll PayPal you beforehand.

17. lindsaylove081

Regular

It was amazing !!!

18. darkstorms139

Regular

I only know a few songs, but I definitely got DOWN to London and it was a highlight of the night.

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  19. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

It's funny, when I first saw Seaway I was like "eh, whatever, they're a decentish pop-punk band, I only know a few songs" but their songs are so catchy I realized I knew the words to every one even though I wasn't really a fan of them. And the command they had over the crowd proved their excellent showmanship.

meggers and lindsaylove081 like this.
  20. btr

Trusted Supporter

Seaway’s been crushing it for the past five years or so. Glad to see people caught on and gave them a shot.

21. If anyone was in NYC I was the kid in they gray Neck Deep shirt that crowdsurfed to every Seaway song. What a show.

lindsaylove081 and emlantzy like this.
  22. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

Last night was apparently Speak Low's first circle pit. It was an absolutely insane show for every band.

23. My friends and I started one at the NYC show.

emlantzy likes this.
  24. SPine

Trusted

Seaway always has great crowds in Cleveland. The pictures from this tour are insane. I remember seeing ND a few years ago during the first album cycle when they were just openers. Never expected them to be this big

25. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Cleveland show cancelled:

JaytotheGee likes this.