Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Peace and the Panic Tour 2018 - Neck Deep, Seaway, Speak Low If You Speak Love and Creeper Tour • Page 14

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Aug 7, 2017.

1. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I don’t like neck deep, but damn if I lived near Cleveland I would grab a few beers, sit in the back and just laugh at what I was witnessing.

meggers likes this.
  2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

That's the plan!

3. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Seated shows are amazing.

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I honestly was gonna leave before ND but I'll definitely stay for a minute now

5. SPine

Trusted

Glad I didn't buy a ticket for this now. I would not drive all the way out to Akron for this. Happy they didn't move Portugal The Man there.

6. Luckily my show is a big GA theater so I’ll try to move around a bit.

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

The seated thing is fine but none of these bands are really putting on a show that doesn't thrive off the audience moving around so it's definitely going to be odd

8. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Having the option of seating is nice, but man I saw Relient K in a seated show and I hated it.

9. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I saw Ben Folds seated last year and it was the best thing ever. The right act with the right environment, seated shows are a blessing.

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

The dream is have as many fans as possible tweet at Neck Deep and they reschedule because of the backlash and Seaway and Creeper just play a small show instead

But obviously won't happen lol

11. Blink182Bouncer Jan 30, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 30, 2018)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

For me there are two type of concerts
    1. Production-Based shows where you just go to hear the big songs of well-known artists and just enjoy the spectacle of it all and breathe in the pretty lights and the big group of people. These are okay seated.

2. Music-Based shows. These rely on the fact you're just there because you love the music and want to be in a group of people who like similar music. Enjoying it by socializing with fellow fans and moving around is 90% of the fun.

Tbh, I don't get the appeal of concerts where you just watch the members play. Like, it's nice, but once you break it down, you're just paying to see people play music that you could probably play too with a few months of lessons. They're just people, nothing makes them special cause they're in a band. The people on the floor with you make or break the show.

GEM37, SPine, Mrplum5089 and 4 others like this.
  12. I 100% agree with this. Shows changed for me when I started going into the pit.

13. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

New Found Glory played a seated auditorium a few years ago, and it was one of the craziest shows I've ever attended. Zero barricades.

14. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Does anyone have the general set times for this? Would be much appreciated!

15. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They're back a few pages somewhere

16. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

Does Creeper have CDs available for sale at their merch table? I've been holding out on getting a copy of EIYA in hopes of getting it cheaper at their show and maybe even signed.

17. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

They did sell copies of EIYA and yes the members will be hanging at merch after the show.

Baltimore was insane. Apparently it sold out after walkups. The pit was out of control for virtually the entire set.

ryanfears likes this.
  18. Neck Deep pulled Heavy Lies from their setlist which sucks but this is tomorrow for me!

19. 6:00 Doors
    7:00 Speak Low
    7:45 Creeper
    8:30 Seaway
    9:30 ND

20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Vinyl of EIYA too?

21. darkstorms139

Regular

These were the set times last night if I remember correctly:

7-7:30 Speak Low
    7:45-8:15 Creeper
    8:30-9:10 Seaway
    9:45-11 Neck Deep

22. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Basically
    Creeper: 30 mins
    15 Min Break
    Speak Low: 30 Mins
    15 Min Break
    Seaway: 40 Mins
    20 Min Break
    Neck Deep: 75 Mins

23. michael_gatto

Trusted

So Speak Low played second last night, assuming they'll play first tonight?

24. emlantzy

Regular

Creeper is first tonight