Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Peace and the Panic Tour 2018 - Neck Deep, Seaway, Speak Low If You Speak Love and Creeper Tour • Page 13

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Aug 7, 2017.

1. TDenverFan

Regular

Are Seaway still only playing 8 songs or are they up to 10? The only other setlist on setlist.fm has them at 8 still

2. meggers

Trusted

Pretty sure it was 10 last night.

3. emlantzy

Regular

i swear to god if it gets postponed

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

It won't. They will move it, they moved Borns which was two days before to Good Year Theater in Akron which seems like what they will do with this as well.

Really shitty to move a show an hour away from where it originally was though

emlantzy and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  5. emlantzy

Regular

Okay true, my dramatic ass just likes to jump to conclusions

JaytotheGee likes this.
  6. michael_gatto

Trusted

Has Seaway switched up their set at all and added any songs?

7. meggers

Trusted

When I went on Monday it was the same set that was posted here originally including the songs that were crossed out.

8. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Damn, how did these many shows sell-out? Some of these venues are massive! I had no idea Neck Deep were so big in the US

ryanfears likes this.
  9. btr

Trusted Supporter

They’re the most popular pop punk band in this scene. They hopped over The Wonder Years and The Story So Far.

lindsaylove081 and ryanfears like this.
  10. Joshua

Regular

It’s amazing to see the contrast in venue sizes, selling out 1800 cap venues and 400 cap venues still having tickets available

11. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Neck Deep is easily the biggest newer generation (2010-present) pop punk band out right now.

12. Blink182Bouncer Jan 28, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 28, 2018)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I'm aware, but Pop-Punk (or rock in general) isn't really big in US anymore, so it's weird to see people know who they are.

Idk, I live in Minneapolis, we're just a bunch of Indie-Pop/Rock Hipsters, so I don't really know anyone who listens to this type of music, so maybe I'm sheltered.

But if I wear my "Neck Deep (Generic Pop-Punk)" shirt to class I'll inevitably always get a joke like these:
    1."Neck Deep in what? Neck Deep in pussssyyyyyy?"
    2. "How is it possible to be both Pop and Punk? Isn't that like, an oxymoron?"

Like, a typical pop-punk show I've been to (As It Is, All Time Low) barely sells half capacity.

I guess I'm just shocked any band in this genre can be so successful

13. btr

Trusted Supporter

They're popular amongst their scene, not much beyond that though.

14. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

So glad Creeper will get a lot of exposure in the States on this tour

mmcd323 and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  15. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Not surprised they would sell out major cities like NYC and Chicago.

16. Joshua

Regular

i mean it makes sense with denser populations, but it just always shocks me to see that contrast.

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Cleveland show has been moved to Akron at The Good Year Theatre

It's an hour away from the Cleveland venue and all seated now. If you want a good laugh the event page is pretty funny right now

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  18. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

I love seats. Screw these kids and their hopping around and jumping on each other's backs. Kick up your feet with a cold beer and enjoy the performance.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  19. I would agree with that except that 1800 kids just got deprived of a Wall of Death during "Citizens of Earth".

Edit: my personal favorite quote from the FB page "This is ridiculous. We’re Neck Deep fans we need a place to punch each other in the face and crowd surf, not a place to sit down for some nice jazz ensambles!?? Hopefully someone will realize the mistake and move the concert to somewhere with a pit or this is going to suck"

JaytotheGee likes this.
  20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely the best comment

ryanfears likes this.
  21. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Move over old man.

22. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Jesus christ i cant imagine being seated for a neck deep show. Thats awful.

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  23. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I saw videos from one of the shows so far and there was so little crowd movement maybe it won’t be that bad haha.

24. Joshua

Regular

Everytime I die played a seated venue in state college last year. Looked interesting....

25. emlantzy

Regular

Someone posted a picture from another show where they removed the first few rows of seats for a pit but I don't see how this is going to end well.