Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Peace and the Panic Tour 2018 - Neck Deep, Seaway, Speak Low If You Speak Love and Creeper Tour • Page 12

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Theemoflamingo

Regular

I know this is a topic for another thread, but I think taking legal action immediately is a good sign? To me that looks like said acusation is false and the artist wants to clear that up asap and prove it's wrong, versus just denying it.

2. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I feel like it's a sign of intimidation, considering how hard these things are to prove, and how expensive lawyers are, while having the band take a while to process shows they're taking it seriously and trying to hold the accused member accountable before moving forward.

ryanfears and Theemoflamingo like this.
  3. Theemoflamingo

Regular

You're totally right, thank you for the insight. Really sucks that it seems in some cases the fans will never know for sure what the truth is.

4. Actually DB’s singer has yet to address several groping allegations, including one made by a friend of mine. I don’t understand why people who don’t back Neck Deep can’t just stay out of this thread.

Carrow, emlantzy and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  5. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Oof, that's unfortunate

6. Ah good, love to be told to get over myself because I'm sick of the predatory bullshit going on in this scene. All these bands are ones I don't listen to anyway; some I dislike and some I hate. Thanks for doing my work for me, tho! I'm pretty much over generic pop-punk played by straight white dudes, so nothing of value is lost here.

Don Broco can also fuck off, by the way.

7. So then why waste time in this thread?

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  8. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Dude, you're obviously on the right side here, all I'm saying is some things aren't worth getting upset about.

ryanfears likes this.
  9. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Just wanted to jump in and say that new Speak Low record is excellent.

ryanfears and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  10. darkstorms139

Regular

It's incredible, I was surprised with how much I enjoyed it.

11. Jerihoar

Regular

It's amazing! Contrasting Colors was just something else live. It was my first time ever hearing or seeing them. Made a big fan of me.

12. meggers

Trusted

I don’t know if it has been like this every night, but Creeper played first tonight.

13. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

They've been switching around with Speak Low for some reason

14. meggers

Trusted

I was really surprised when the sound guy said Creeper was first. I like Speak Low but it seems odd to have a high energy band to an mellow band. Curious to see how the crowd reacts.

15. meggers

Trusted

This was overall a good show. Creeper aren’t my thing but still good. Speak Low was so so amazing. Recommend checking them out if you haven’t already. Seaway changed up the order of their set but still the same songs and closing with Lula. Neck Deep put on a good set, I had never seen them before so I didn’t know what to expect.

Speak Low were selling the new vinyl for $10 since they sold out of CDs. Idk how long that’ll last but if you’re going soon maybe it’ll still be like that.

Jerihoar likes this.
  16. michael_gatto

Trusted

Anyone who has been to this so far, what's Creeper's merch like?

17. meggers

Trusted

They had 3-4 shirts and one of them said Disney Punk or something like that. Merch was chaotic tonight so I couldn’t get a good look.

michael_gatto likes this.
  18. michael_gatto

Trusted

Was hoping they'd have the Disney Punk shirt again! Thanks a lot!

meggers likes this.
  19. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Black

20. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

I have a pic of the merch for creeper. I’ll post it tonight once I’m at a computer.

21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Does Creeper have Eternity on vinyl? Also if they play first in Cleveland I'll be pretty bummed.

22. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

In general or on tour? In general, yes. Not sure if it’s on tour, though.

23. emlantzy

Regular

If someone could take a picture of the Speak Low merch that'd be sweet, theirs is the only set up I haven't seen yet

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

On the tour

maryp1603 likes this.
  25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Also the Cleveland date will be moving to another venue since the Agora renovations aren't done yet. Assuming that will be announced soon since they just moved all of their other February shows

emlantzy likes this.