Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Peace and the Panic Tour 2018 - Neck Deep, Seaway, Speak Low If You Speak Love and Creeper Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Aug 7, 2017.

1. emlantzy

Regular

From their Instagram post it sounds like they're just postponing it, no clue if the openers will stay the same but they're still going to do a headliner

2. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

This is really big for Seaway. Correct decision. Headliner will now be even bigger.

3. lindsaylove081

Regular

SEAWAY SEAWAY SEAWAY

Jonny Sniper likes this.
  4. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

This lineup has shaped up to be quite good.

Jonny Sniper likes this.
  5. michael_gatto

Trusted

Really bummed, was really looking forward to the Seaway headliner. Also the Neck Deep headliner doesn't have an Austin date but the Seaway tour did.

6. TDenverFan

Regular

Might have to make it to that Norfolk date now. Love Seaway and Creeper.

7. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Slightly bummed that the Seaway headliner was postponed, but this will be a really fun show and I already have tickets. Happy that the band is finally getting direct support on some big tours.

tyramail likes this.
  8. TrailerParkJesus

OG

This tour bums me out... I really wanna see Creeper again, and this time longer than a Warped set... opening slot + having to travel does not make it worth it for me when they are the only band I care about

9. meggers

Trusted

Gardenside have been added to the Tucson, Phoenix, San Francisco, and Los Angeles shows.

10. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

This lineup is stacked besides SLIYSL they just won't get the crowd excited at all.

11. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

It's even weirder if they're playing after Creeper. Probably would be a bit of a mood kill. (Still love them though)

12. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Welp, me and my ex started talking again (as friends) and asked if I wanted to go to this show. As emotiinally tormenting it could be, at least I'll get to see Creeper for the first time (And Neck Deep for the 3rd)

13. Still worth it to see Neck Deep live.

14. NYC is sold out. Missed out on tickets, but really considering StubHub.

15. TDenverFan

Regular

Wow, didn't realize they were that big.

16. StubHub prices for the sold-out show are absurd.

17. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Geez, I payed $65 for a Sold-out Silverstein show once, but damn, those prices are insane

18. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I just got my tickets for the show! According to the tracking number on the tickets, 746 have been sold so far to the Minneapolis, MN show @ First Avenue. (About half the venue size)

I'm excited, I was a bit worried no one would show up. Still bummed With Confidence aren't on, but Seaway were so fun last time I saw them live.

19. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Been curious if I should be worried about first Ave selling out, thanks! Gonna buy my ticket soon though.

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  20. Snagged the one reasonable ticket on StubHub the other night. Can't wait for 2/2!

21. Blink182Bouncer Jan 9, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 9, 2018)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Looks like Atlanta, Toronto and Chicago have all sold out, damn I'm surprised

22. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Center Stage is somewhat small iirc. But still. I'm thinking Seaway definitely helped a bit.

23. meggers

Trusted

It’s still crazy to me the capacity of some of these. The Tucson venue holds around 600 and Dallas has a capacity of close to 3,000. I get they’re totally different markets but that’s a huge capacity difference.

24. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

It's like when Don Broco opened for State Champs at 1500 cap venues in the US

Then Don Broco headlined (and sold out) a 10,400 cap Alexandra Palace in the UK where State Champs opened

meggers likes this.
  25. emlantzy

Regular

If anyone in here needs a ticket or know anyone who needs one to the Cleveland date I have an extra one for free!

Blink182Bouncer likes this.