Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Peace and the Panic Tour 2018 - Neck Deep, Seaway, Speak Low If You Speak Love and Creeper Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Aug 7, 2017.

1. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I figure they can at least get someone small to add to the tour. It's a big opportunity for any up and coming band. I'd like to see Have Mercy, Can't Swim, Life Lessons, Like Pacific, Trophy Eyes or Rarity. I could also see one of Hopeless's super generic and shitty pop punk bands being added haha

2. emlantzy

Regular

Speak Low just dropped the first single from their new album out Jan 19, expecting to hear some of these new ones on this tour

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

find some non dudes to put on this tour maybe????????????

just put can't swim on or something, it's something at least

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Creeper has a women in the band

5. cwhit

the more you know, that's cool.

still doesn't change my comment, i think every time an abuser is kicked off a tour they must be replaced with women. that's a good rule

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'd love to see Milk Teeth on here but they're already on tour with Enter Shikari

I could see Jetty Bones maybe

cwhit likes this.
  7. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Can we get the headliner kicked off this tour now?

8. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Would be refreshing to see a band like RVIVR, Bombpops or Bad Cop Bad Cop on this but that would 100% never happen.

9. cwhit

label/booking agents are the ones who control bills and there's not overlap there either way

10. I think Hopeless will want to replace WithCon with someone else on their label so Milk Teeth is possible. I would love to see ROAM in that spot, Great Heights and Nosedives is a banger of an album.

11. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

I'm aware, that's why I said it would never happen. A lot of Neck Deep fans that could use a set from one of those bands though.

12. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Milk Teeth are touring with Enter Shikari around that time.

13. emlantzy

Regular

What about Between You and Me taking With Con's place? They're a newer band on Hopeless and they could bump up Speak Low and have BYAM take the first slot in the lineup

14. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

This would be sweet.

I’d also be stoked on Roam or Can’t Swim, since I’ve never seen either before.

15. DonnyFTW

Regular

ROAM might be enough to get me to go. I’m in the minority that doesn’t like Creeper and not sure I’d go just for Neck Deep.

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Ugh Roam is so bad lol

And on a side note that new Speak Low song is really great

Emokid79 and Joshua like this.
  17. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Honestly ROAM's last album was a bit of a let down.

A lot of the songwriting and lyrics were stale and generic compared to the more aggressively emo style of their last album.

18. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Definitely don't want ROAM or Between You and Me added to this. Those are the band's I thought of when I mentioned super generic pop punk bands on Hopeless.

Emokid79 likes this.
  19. Emokid79

Regular

Yeah I agree about Roam. I don't get the hype around them.

20. emlantzy

Regular

Looks like Seaway was added to the Chicago show, hopefully they're on the full tour

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Goddammit

Looks like they're cancelling their headliner to do this tour which sucks

22. emlantzy

Regular

Hopefully they'll be able to reschedule it, I was looking forward to going to that. Still glad I'll be able to see them though

23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Looks like Creeper is opening and Seaway is direct support?

24. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Well that’s a bummer, I was dying to see them headline.

JaytotheGee likes this.