Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Peace and the Panic Tour 2018 - Neck Deep, Seaway, Speak Low If You Speak Love and Creeper Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Aug 7, 2017.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

There is an offdate in between Chicago and Cleveland. Would be sick if Creeper did a off date in Columbus

Emokid79 likes this.
  2. Emokid79

Regular

it really would. As they have yet to play here. makes me sad. I may have to talk to my boys at Bravo. lol

JaytotheGee likes this.
  3. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Creeper is the best band on this bill, I'll be there.

maryp1603, Emokid79, Joshua and 2 others like this.
  4. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Creeper are 100% the best band on this bill. They're all great people too.

redwing91007 and Emokid79 like this.
  5. btr

Trusted Supporter

With Confidence is kicked off their current tour so it should be interesting to see if they still get announced that they’re on this today.

6. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I’m out of the loop...why kicked off?

7. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Guitarist accused of sexting a minor. There’s some very graphic screenshots floating around.

8. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Well shit. I knew this scene was convoluted but damn all these stories coming forward are disheartening.

9. Jon

Regular

Anyone mind telling me why the pop punk pedophilia is so prevalent? This is fucking ridiculous.

Morgan likes this.
  10. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Just going out on a limb, but a lot of pop-punk deal with unrequited love and personal insecurities, so suddenly being adored by a bunch of teenagers and young adults (which is the target demo for pop-punk) is probably a power rush

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  11. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

There are now allegations that WithCon's tour photographer knew about the Luke situation (and that he asked a 17 year old for a footjob) and did nothing, and by extension the rest of the band should've done something. Idk, sounds like a stretch. Like, having a kink isn't a crime, and 17 /16is of age consent in AUS so...

12. Those screenshots were faked, apparently. Not my words. I wouldn't 100% trust it.

13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

So the tour photographer knew therefor the rest of the band knew? That doesn’t necessarily work that way. Having a kink and being an adult and being inappropriate with a minor is kind of a crime. Age of consent doesn’t work when the other party is an adult. Go away.

14. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

15. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

This is super frustrating to see, considering WithCon are one of my favorite bands of all time.

lindsaylove081 and rbarlyo like this.
  16. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I wonder if the booking agent are planning on taking WithCon off the tour. Announcing them amidst all this drama would be a lot of negative attention, especially considering the bad PR Neck Deep have dealt with in the past

Joshua likes this.
  17. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I can see the Twitter posts now "Most problematic tour of 2018?"

I've been forgiving of Neck Deep in the past, trusting they've made the right calls with the Lloyd situation amongst the other allegations (which have been accepted as false), but bringing WithCon on could restart the drama all over again and that would be devastating if something worse we didn't know came out and ahhhh

18. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Think it's safe to say they dropped this (and probably most already announced tours) tour.

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  19. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Any ideas on replacements? Neck Deep needs some positive support.

20. btr

Trusted Supporter

Give Forever Came Calling the support slot on a big tour they’ve always deserved.

21. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

please please please this

btr likes this.
  22. michael_gatto

Trusted

In a perfect world. They should have been the biggest band.

btr likes this.
  23. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Probably no one. Seems too late into other bands touring plans to have someone else hop on in a supporting slot. Like if I had to guess, they were literal days (maybe even the day of) from announcing With Confidence.

However, if they do have an offer for a band, I 100 percent support this. FCC are super nice people and deserve way more recognition than what they have currently. They probably don't have any touring plans since they've been recording and Joe has been focused on losing weight.

24. MegT585

Trusted

What happened to the have mercy rumors? Throw them on this tour and I’ll be happy

25. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Aren't they not touring for personal issues?