Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Path (Hulu) TV Show • Page 8

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Night Channels, Mar 30, 2016.

1. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

oh hell yeah, 2 new episodes to start season 2. can't wait to dive into this tonight.

suicidesaints and airik625 like this.
  2. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yep, looking forward to watching this after work.

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

tonight?!?!? oh hellllz yessss

dadbolt likes this.
  4. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

idk why hulu isnt following the binge model. they gave press all 13 episodes.

which is fine i guess, i dont have time to watch 13 episodes of anything this next week.

5. irthesteve

that's weird that the press got the entire season, kinda makes it hard to write a review without spoilers huh

dadbolt likes this.
  6. irthesteve

Hell of a first episode, holy shit. Going to watch Ep 2 pretty soon

suicidesaints likes this.
  7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

First episode was great. I still need to watch the second one too.

8. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

First two are just as good as any in the first season. When can we expect the third?

9. irthesteve

Tonight! or... Today!!! I don;t know how Hulu works, they "air" Wednesdays

airik625 likes this.
  10. airik625

What the fuck was with that Doctor? That was so frustrating. And then Chloe practically force feeding those pills down Eddie's thrust. I hate her.

11. michaelvalerijr

Pressure's mountin' but I don't Everest

12. bbbyrdistheword Feb 17, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 17, 2017)
    bbbyrdistheword

Am I the only one frustrated by Rockmond Dunbar's character(Agent Gaines)??! His lack of conviction/critical thinking...and he's all emotionally conflicted all the time..Like WTF! I mean COME ONN, he's an FBI agent... I can't buy in to the idea that he (of all people) is being 'converted, or seduced' by the Meyerist movement. Anyways, it just pisses me off I guess. I hoped he would be this rock-solid undercover cop, you know?.. (True Detective style) taking his "cult-face" off at the end of the day and laughing about it with his boss or w/e.. Stop drinking the koolaid bro!!!

Does it seem like bad writing to anyone else? Am I missing something? idk

13. michaelvalerijr

I hated Abe in season 1 up until he yelled about pot pie. I kinda like him now. He's a human being, not a robot. I don't think he's being seduced by the movement, though. I just think he's conflicted about his job and his family. The movement is big into family, so that part is pulling at him. But overall he knows the movement is bullshit and so is Cal.

14. suicidesaints Feb 17, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 17, 2017)
    suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I kinda feel like he's more concerned about having to bring his family into the movement in order to seem like he really believes and wants to be there.

15. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

this weeks episode was really good. get the feeling cal is going to come completely unhinged and ruin the facade he's put up for the community before the season is over.

16. airik625

As much as I enjoy this show, it can be as equally frustrating as it is good.

dadbolt likes this.
  17. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah the last two episodes have kinda dragged. I don't think it needed 3 extra episodes this season.

18. michaelvalerijr

This last episode suuuuuuucked BUT the preview of the next looks good. Complete shit that Richard and Kodiak just haaaaapened to be on that road where Eddie was? I don't get it.

airik625 and dadbolt like this.
  19. airik625

Yeah that was frustrating. A lot of story arcs this season just seem like they haven't been thought out very well.

michaelvalerijr likes this.
  20. Kuri44

This season was a drag

21. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah im like 3 episodes behind now i think with no desire to catch back up

22. airik625

Yeah I only keep watching because my wife still enjoys it.

23. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

I'll finish it eventually - I'm a sucker for cult stuff but some of the writing is atrocious and Aaron Paul's acting is seriously godawful in this

24. michaelvalerijr

Aaron Paul's acting is one of the least offensive things about this most of the time. I actually don't even think he's that bad for what he's having to play. I might not still be watching this if I didn't have my podcast.

25. Kuri44

Lol ok I thought there was only 10 episodes this season, And now there's a new one up. that's why i was so surprised how uneventful The would-be season finale was, watching now