Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Path (Hulu) TV Show • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Night Channels, Mar 30, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

extremely low, like zero percent

2. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Boo, Steve. Way to shatter my dreams.

3. irthesteve

better to let you know now then be excited for DAYS and then let you down later, eh? eh? yep.

4. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I suppose...

There's too much shit to watch right now anyway.

5. irthesteve

agreed x100, overwhelmed

6. irthesteve

It's back January 25!!!

7. Night Channels

Trusted

that was quick

8. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Ready.

9. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Super ready

10. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Bring it

11. airik625

dadbolt likes this.
  12. irthesteve

That's a hell of a trailer, I'm amped as hell

dadbolt and airik625 like this.
  13. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

i wish hulu would drop the whole season at one time. season 2 looks incredible.

14. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I finally went through the first season over the past week, loved it. Totally ready for more, gonna be hard to wait week to week and not be able to binge though.

15. airik625

It's tough waiting a full week between episodes.

16. irthesteve

shittttt I forgot they do weekly!!

17. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I guess I'm in the minority, but I have enough trouble keeping up with shows as it is. I kind of prefer one a week, it's more manageable for me. But then again, if it all dropped at once, I'd probably watch it as quickly as possible.

18. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

holy shit holy shit that looks so good

S1 was so underrated, I don't get it. If it was on HBO it would have been a smash. Shame it hasn't gotten the exposure it deserves

19. irthesteve

I think I just live in the middle-world where I prefer it all to exist, but I don't marathon it. Like, most Netflix seasons I watch I get through in like 2 weeks? 3? It's just nice to be able to watch 2 episodes of something if I have the time, ya know?

20. airik625

I'm going to assume that at some point during the second season, more and more people will start catching on.

21. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I definitely agree with this, but at the same time feel like binging makes art more disposable. When a show drops all at once, everyone watches it in a day and talks about it for a couple weeks (if that) and then it kind of fades away and something new comes along. When a show airs week by week, you get to experience it for months at a time. Makes more sense for television, imo. But there are benefits to both, I guess.

irthesteve likes this.
  22. airik625

Well yeah it definitely takes more time to digest. However, I feel like it's much easier to stay engaged in a show when you have the option to binge watch is available. I can't tell you how many times I've started watching a show and while waiting for the next episode, started something else and then either never made it back to it, or by time I did, had almost lost interest and/or forgotten all the important stuff I needed to know.

suicidesaints likes this.
  23. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Depends on the show. For something with lots of substance and a running story, maybe binging is better. idk

24. irthesteve

They put the entirely of Season 1 on YouTube for free, until Season 2 premieres, so if you haven't watched because you don't have Hulu... now is the time

25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

That's a cool move.