Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Path (Hulu) TV Show • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Night Channels, Mar 30, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I haven't been in this thread in a while, but I'm actually shocked that this season isn't being well received by you all, I've been totally enthralled and on the edge of my seat, so much is happening and it's all fucking crazy

2. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

This season is just as good as the first one probably, but it should have been cut to 10 episodes instead of 13. There were a couple of rough ones in the middle. I still need to watch the last couple though.

3. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

So I had planned on finish this season, but I have not had any desire to watch this again. Haven't even seen the last two episodes. Bleh.

4. idlehands

I am super bummed that I just found this thread and no one is really enjoying. Although this season definitely has been slow and I am always like "well that episode could have been more" I am still really enjoying it. I think they have finally made Cal's character interesting and understandable opposed to this unexplained big bad. It kind of made Mary's character and the connection that made literally no sense to me before make sense from his perspective.

5. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I made it through episode 2 of season two and I'm giving up. I hate this form of shitty criticism but... it's a little too slow for me.

idlehands likes this.
  6. idlehands

I definitely think it's slow but it does get pretty good. Understand the urge to quit though. I failed to mention I am a huge Hugh Dancy and Aaron Paul fan.

7. michaelvalerijr

Pressure's mountin' but I don't Everest

8. Kuri44

Hawk is the worst character on this show.

idlehands likes this.
  9. idlehands

He is so annoying. I hate them trying to use him.

10. irthesteve

Hawk's story is rough to watch, I really hate what they have done to him and how it is affecting his life and relationships

11. idlehands

Yeah, I totally understand his conflict but I hate him acting out against his dad cause it makes literally no sense. For him to turn on Eddie and act like he doesn't know him....It just makes me mad because they are trying to turn Hawk into Cal but it doesn't make sense because Cal is that way because his life was so rough. Hawk just sucks- the first season he was simply an angsty teenager.

12. irthesteve

See, I kinda watch it differently. I understand 100% how he turned on Eddie like that because The Movement tells him he HAS to. After his revelation when he was in the woods and "floated," that was a really big turning point for him believing in The Movement strongly, he's been committed to what Cal says since then and it means turning against his father

13. irthesteve

Renewed for Season 3

14. michaelvalerijr

Pressure's mountin' but I don't Everest

Thank god, because that would've been a severely underwhelming series finale.

15. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

First 3 episodes of S3 are up now.

I'm not sure if I want to give this show another season or not...

16. irthesteve

Fuck yeah I'll be watching Season 3

17. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Stopped midway through the second season.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  18. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Same. Thought it had promise after season 1, but it just...lost me.

airik625 likes this.
  19. irthesteve

The first 3 episodes were pretty crazy, totally new direction but I dig it. A ton that I can see people not liking, so it's not going to win over anyone who quit S2 haha

20. idlehands

Cal's character is so much better. This show got A THOUSAND times greater this season (minus Sarah Lane, don't get me started with her). I think the just continuous flip of Eddie and Sarah's views are annoying but every character but Sarah is greater. The newest episode end broke my heart. Dancy is king.

michaelvalerijr likes this.
  21. irthesteve

You know what.. This was a good season!! Liked it more than S2

idlehands and michaelvalerijr like this.
  22. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Canceled. Disappointed. Just caught up with it recently after a busy few months and now we’ll never get to see what happens next with those cliffhangers.

23. irthesteve

Goddammit, I was worried that would happen......... I hope something somewhere lets it have like, a few episodes to end? Seems unlikely