Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Path (Hulu) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Night Channels, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Night Channels

Trusted

Hulu Original series The Path is a new drama from executive producer Jason Katims (Friday Night Lights, Parenthood). The Path follows a family at the center of a controversial cult movement as they struggle with relationships, faith, and power. Each episode takes an in-depth look at the gravitational pull of belief and what it means to choose between the life we live and the life we want.

The Path comes to Hulu from Universal Television and Jason Katims’ True Jack Productions and was created by Jessica Goldberg who will write and executive- produce the series, along with Katims and Michelle Lee of True Jack Productions. The 10-episode series stars Aaron Paul, Michelle Monaghan and Hugh Dancy.

New episodes Wednesdays on Hulu.

2. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Watching now. So glad there are 2 episodes. They are certainly taking their time. No surprise that Aaron Paul is just incredible.

3. Night Channels

Trusted

Hugh Dancy may upstage Paul by the end of this.

4. Vivatoto

He has a really creepy reserve. That scene when the woman reveals herself to him was especially good

5. Vivatoto

Both eps were really good. I'm into this

6. phaynes1

Regular

kinda bummed it's on hulu but ill try to watch eventually

7. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Oh snap, forgot this started. Gotta get into it after work. Love the cast. Looking fwd to the "act off" between Aaron Paul and Hugh Dancy.

Vivatoto likes this.
  8. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

I liked the first episode. I hope that I can watch the second one tonight.

9. Jakobindeed

My Whole Life is Thunder Prestigious

This is pretty good so far, hopefully they keep it up. I particularly loved that scene with Aaron Paul and the therapist in the room with the 360 shot, that was great. Also love the title sequence a whole lot.

10. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Gotta watch this, that cast is just too good.

11. manoverboard365

Trusted

Only watched the first episode. I'm intrigued, but so far it's nothing too special.

Although I gotta say Aaron Paul is an incredible actor. No one cries as good as him.

12. michaelvalerijr

Pressure's mountin' but I don't Everest

The Path 'Cast by Michael and Ashley Valeri on iTunes

So I posted about this in the AP thread, but my wife and I started a podcast for this show. We recap each episode, and discuss. If you're into that sort of thing, you should check it out!

It's pretty good so far!

13. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

The first two episodes are definitely a good start, super creepy stuff so far

14. dash64

This is my design

The first 2 definitely have me hooked and I agree with Night Channels. Dancy definitely may upstage Paul but I'm hoping to see a ton of great scenes with them together.

15. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

I really liked both eps and look forward to watching and discussing this one.

The issues of faith versus being in a cult should be interesting to explore.

16. Eric

Regular

I don't know why I haven't started this yet. I was so excited after I watched the trailer. I'm happy to see Hugh Dancy on something new already, loved him on Hannibal

17. Miss Heartcore

Let's build something Together Prestigious

I keep seeing trailers for this...I just need to gank a Hulu account to watch this!

18. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Does anyone know if they are releasing two a week or switching to just one for the rest of the season?

19. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

Pretty sure I read the first week is the only time they're releasing 2 episodes at once

20. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Damn. This is the only show Hulu has released that I wish they would have put up all at once.

21. michaelvalerijr

Dude, your avatar is top notch.

22. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

You a fan? My friends and I used to always say "I'll see you in another life brotha" instead of just saying bye.

michaelvalerijr likes this.
  23. Shattered Glass

First episode was really good although it is hard not to see Jesse Pinkman in Eddie

24. michaelvalerijr

My brother and I have matching LOST tattoos with "see you in another life, brotha." So, yeah. Haha.

Dave Diddy likes this.
  25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Really enjoyed the first two episodes. About to start ep 3 now.