Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

The Parenting Thread • Page 82

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Fucking Dustin, Mar 16, 2016.

1. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Supporter

well i guess when you put it that way

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  2. Philll

Trusted

My wife and I are more or less convinced we've had all the kids we'll have, so I feel a vasectomy is in my future, seems the responsible thing to do. I'm also an enourmous baby when it comes to medical procedures, so the thought is pretty uncomfortable.

Kingjohn_654 and LessThanTrevor like this.
  3. LessThanTrevor

Vocals & Guitar for Less Than A Sea Prestigious

I feel you on the whole medical procedure thing. I have a few friends that have had one and they told me it's not that bad though. Just can't do anything for four or five days so it gives you an excuse to be lazy.

Philll likes this.
  4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

This thread has brought the lolz with the last page

bachna84 likes this.
  5. LessThanTrevor

Also I was told that you feel like your eyes are being pulled back into your skull when they do a vasectomy. Can't wait for that feeling.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  6. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Vasectomy just seems like such an extreme measure to me

7. popdisaster00

punk is dad Moderator

Our significant others passed humans through their vaginas come on lol

8. LessThanTrevor

They're reversible and much safer than a woman getting her tubes tied. Not to mention it's a very quick procedure.

bachna84 and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  9. Colby Searcy

I'm not against it or anything it's just a weird thing for me. I'm not judging I just don't see myself ever getting one. My wife isn't gonna get her tubes tied either though so just personal preference I guess

10. LessThanTrevor

Oh I have friends that won't get either one done. They say they're doing it the catholic way (pull and pray).

Colby Searcy likes this.
  11. Colby Searcy

My wife has been asked with every pregnancy (this will be 3rd c-section) if she wants them to tie her tubes since they are already in there but we still aren't 100% yet on having another

12. Colby Searcy

For us it's not even this (my wife is religious but not Catholic and I'm apathetic at this point) we just aren't completely sold on wanting a 4th or not plus it's easiest for my wife to just take birth control due to PCOS issues.

Like I'm not gonna say no if my wife wants me to get one or anything it's just funny and crazy to me that so many here are all for it and I've never experienced that before

13. Philll

Trusted

I think there was a twitter thread in another discussion on here a while ago (maybe sexism thread?) that really sold me on the idea. It's a relatively painless, simple procedure that is over and done in one go, whereas in a lot of other cases contraception is either not effective enough or places an undue burden on women, messing with the menstrual cycle and whatnot. Obviously it's a significant procedure and won't be for every guy, but if you're sure you're done with having kids then I think it's a more than reasonable route to go.

bachna84 and Kingjohn_654 like this.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.