Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Parenting Thread • Page 119

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Fucking Dustin, Mar 16, 2016.

1. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Can't wait for all that, we just assembled the crib today

2. theagentcoma

finally got a baby monitor so we don't have to look at each other every 5 minutes and go "did you hear her?" while we're sitting in the living room watching TV lol

AgonizingFir and Colby Searcy like this.
  3. jorbjorb

7 rings

Almost a month old. He's changed so much already :(.

4. AgonizingFir

Currently Distracted Supporter

They never stop. Our boy is almost six months and he doesn’t even look like the same kid. Went from dark brown hair too fluffy blonde lol

5. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

My son turned three the other day and it bummed me out. What happened to my little baby?

David87, biem, scott and 3 others like this.
  6. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Potting training with our oldest in going swimmingly right now, and he had an accident in his car seat this morning that I'm just remembering now that I forgot to clean. Oops.

scott, jorbjorb, Colby Searcy and 2 others like this.
  7. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Yeah deep in potty training and my daughter has at least 3 accidents a day right now, most of which don’t seem to bother her. Not fun!

scott, jorbjorb and Colby Searcy like this.
  8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Also in potty training and my son has fully transitioned to underwear now. He’s doing a great job

9. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Happy Father's Day to everyone!

Kingjohn_654, ncarrab, Jim and 6 others like this.
  10. theagentcoma

First Father's day and I got an Iron Flask water bottle, a skyline chili gift card and shirt, a special father-daughter book to read for bedtime, and a little notebook with a picture of us that we'll add on to every year. Love being a dad!

Kingjohn_654, ncarrab, Jim and 2 others like this.
  11. drewinseries

Drew

My wife got me crisp white New Balances for my first fathers day. Things are fucking mint. I'm scared to mow in them.

12. Colby Searcy

Anybody in here have issues with a 6 year old continually pooping in the shower/not in the toilet?

13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

earlier today I told my 3 year old he has to start going poopy on the potty and he looked me in the eyes, started smiling/giggling and started singing “you can’t always get what you want”.

little turd

14. drewinseries

Drew

so happy this happened last night. He’s been smiling for a bit now but just to sit and play music to him was unreal.

15. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

This is absolutely adorable.

drewinseries likes this.
  16. jorbjorb

7 rings

dad mode activated.

DarkHotline, Colby Searcy and Jim like this.
  17. theagentcoma

Had our daughter's 6 month (!) checkup today. She's bottom 5% for head size and bottom 10% for height lol tiny little bb

18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

My 3 year old is getting his first covid vaccine tomorrow. I'm relieved but also nervous lol. How'd everyone elses little ones do with theirs? He's getting moderna.

Nick Jagger and Colby Searcy like this.
  19. Colby Searcy

My oldest got Pfizer. He did completely fine, no side effects for either dose. My younger 2 haven't gotten theirs yet since they are 4 and 2, but we plan to go in August for theirs.

20. Got my vasectomy on the 1st. Still sore…
    :injured:

Colby Searcy and ncarrab like this.
  21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Is...it infected?

I developed an infection...and it was bad (if you search around from years ago in this thread, I go into spoiler tagged detail.)

22. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Ugh not looking forward to it

23. I don’t think so? It’s just tender but no bruising. I’m gonna email the doctor today just to check in.

ncarrab likes this.
  24. Yeah this is what my concern was. I was mostly concerned about recover. The procedure itself was a breeze. More baffling than anything. I’m sure I’m a fringe case.

Cameron likes this.
  25. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Got mine nearly 3 months ago. I was sore for about 10ish days afterwards but it was really not that bad. You just have to take it really easy.

David Parke likes this.