The Official Racism Thread Social • Page 99

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. lightning

DarkHotline likes this.
  2. Rogue99T Jul 28, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 28, 2018)
    Rogue99T

The Last Thing Your Forget Prestigious

Omw to an Abolish ICE protest

In my town, ICE has been arresting people in the courthouse, even if they are testifying for non-immigrant related cases

Haven't seen any local white supremacists at any rally lately, feels too safe for Central California

3. stars143

Trusted Supporter

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

we're far from the shallow now Prestigious

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

we're far from the shallow now Prestigious

6. Jake Gyllenhaal

I'm Idaho!

Richter915 and RyanPm40 like this.
  7. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block

Immigrants Thread

I made this thread, thought maybe some that frequent this one could be interested

8. St. Nate

Dark Mode? Never Heard of It... Prestigious

TW: Lynching

I... can't really find much about this online.

9. Kellan

JuneJuly Prestigious

From TDB:
    According to von Abele, his videotaped tirade was simply a plea for all races and cultures to openly appreciate their people’s accomplishments. “I believe that every single person should love themselves and love their culture, and we should all be allowed to be proud of our heritage,” he said. “As such, I would like to have my views be fairly considered in the public discourse, and not dismissed solely due to my race and gender.”

In the video captured Sunday night, von Abele is seen standing outside Butler Library around 4 a.m., wildly swinging his arms while screaming at other students: “Europeans built the modern world.”

10. incognitojones

www.notlovely.com Supporter

What a dipshit, that's the lie he uses to cover his bullshit? Yeesh, try harder to cover your blatant racism dude.

11. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

That logic is straight from ben Shapiro's playbook.

12. justin.

Trusted Supporter

Believing that is one thing, announcing it through the top of your lungs to other races is another. He’s clearly trying to antagonize.

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  13. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

Wildly flailing your arms isnt a good idea if you're trying to prove that you're responsible for the development of the western world

BirdPerson likes this.