Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Official Racism Thread Social • Page 100

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Pearl Vixen

Metal Goddess 8-]]

In my mind, people are just people and color is not important to me..it only matters to me if a person is a good person..

2. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

While that might be acceptable at an individual or microscopic level, this is not the case at a systemic or macroscopic level.

Put it this way, you don't see color, great. But what about systems of power...can you guarantee that all members of our judicial system (from cops to judges to those who own for profit prisons) not see color? Or how about the workforce...from coworkers up to the board?

That's where the real issues lie. Systematic racism.

3. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I think it’s a bot

bobby_runs likes this.
  4. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  5. Judging by their post history, that would be an incredible bot

6. The Lucky Moose

Yeah I also looked at it and it does make me wonder

7. Pearl Vixen

Metal Goddess 8-]]

I am not a bot

8. That's exactly what a bot would say if people were growing suspicious! *John Mulaney voice* Prove you are not a robot! Prove!

clucky and Jake Gyllenhaal like this.
  9. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

[​IMG]

10. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

11. God damn. You know it exists, but when you see it so straightforwardly cut together like that....

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  13. The Lucky Moose

There aren't enough practicing nurses and doctors in the Netherlands (where I live) to handle both Covid patients and regular patients at this point in time (for a few days now). One of the most advanced countries in the world can't provide urgent medical care to all that need it, which leads to many deaths. Just read the article. At the same time, many refugees are qualified doctors and nurses, but they aren't allowed to work, as part of a scare-off tactic built into the asylum procedure. This is another example of how systematic racism kills.

14. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Yeah my cousin who was out there, they're a now furloughed flight attendant, told me nobody wears a mask at all and if you do wear one they look at you weird like you have Covid.

Too which in the spirit of this thread and being Indonesian I say, fucking dumb colonizers.

15. The Lucky Moose

Two weeks ago the government finally turned around on masks and advised the public to wear one indoors. However, it’s really simple to enforce it because of the country’s constitution. They’re trying to come up with a way, but it’ll take two or three weeks.

16. H. W. Smythe

l'intrus

Well put.

17. DJ Duncan Donuts

While this is true, I just live Nina's style and voice in general. I'm happy for her that her activism helped the world, but I've never once looked down on her politically. Nina Simone was the most talented female soul singer in the world, and no one's beaten her yet.

18. Resonance

Super woke anti-White website.
    CEO started by boosting Blink-182.

Yep, checks out.
    Have fun kiddies.

19. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

lol fuck off

20. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Lol at white being capitalized, I imagine that person could effortlessly show me how to make a burning cross to put in someone’s yard or the various legal age limits of the world.

21. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

What a weird reason to make an account.

GrantCloud, shea and Nyquist like this.
  22. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

I don’t get the blink 182 connection to anti whiteness. They’re white as hell

23. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Who could forget that seminal Blink classic, Not Guilty of Being White?

24. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I think they’re trying to say his site got successful of off a white band? Only thing I can think off. Impressively stupid.

GrantCloud and Victor Eremita like this.
  25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah Jason, have you tried just…not being white?! Hypocrite.

also for an anti-white website there sure are a lot of whites here