Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Official Playlist Thread

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by primavera, Aug 15, 2018.

1. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

Yep. Post your playlists here. Should be fun to share these are sub to each others. Kinda surprised there isn't a thread for this already.

Here are a few of my recent ones:
    ‎Guitars Will Never Die but You Will by Patrick Haynes (guitar-centric songs that are fairly mainstream/mainstream-adjacent from the last several years)

‎music to watch people taking drugs to by Patrick Haynes (hazy psych rock/folk stuff)

‎Always Crashing in the Same Car - A David Bowie Mix by Patrick Haynes (a bowie primer since he's my favorite musician and he has a crazy long career so why not)

Hopefully some people make this a thing, could be fun!

2. MortalGarbage

Created a playlist based on...absolutepunk!

3. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Searched for this thread before I made one myself.

I made this to keep track of artists/albums/singles that I've loved the past few years. This is my one true shuffle playlist and it's got a good mix of pop punk/ alt rock / country / hip hop.

It's name comes from when I'm at work and I need to kill time. Plus our POS president riding a tiny horse is the artwork and I think that's hilarious.

4. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I was just thinking that I missed this thread from AP.net, so I’m happy to see this!!!

Made this because I am burned out at work and apparently when that happens I revert to 2012 pop punk for comfort.

MattNCheeze likes this.
  5. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

Created my inner child in a playlist. If you dig music from 2004-2007, you’ll be into it

Yourbiggestflan likes this.
  6. ChairMaster04

Was listening to the Blink-182 "California" deluxe and decided to make a playlist combining the best of the original and deluxe into one "album." Came out pretty good, I think!