Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Official Chrismukkah Thread • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Ken likes this.
  2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

The only gift I have left is my parents. I think I know what it'll be if my brother and sister will go in on it with me

3. I do have the holiday logo to switch to though. Once I have some time I'll work on a Holiday theme, but that'll take some time.

4. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I just logged in and was so happy to see the wreath. Made my whole night!!!

Also, put up some stuff at home

My grandma makes these cute quilt banners for me for every holiday. I need to ask for more Christmas ones. The turkey is rounding out the wall for now.

awwgereee, Joe4th and Jason Tate like this.
  5. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Bath & Body Works annual candle sale is tomorrow. $8.95 for a $24.50-$26.50 candle.

Great for gifting/lots of holiday scents. And! Finally a Hanukkah one!

ChaseTx likes this.
  6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

7. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

fatty hollandaise!

StuffinCups and Ken like this.
  8. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Ded at me forgetting about this thread when I've posted in it before.

WHERE DO I FIND TACKY MINI TREE DECORATIONS IT'S ALL I WANT.

9. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Prestigious

[​IMG]

10. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Prestigious

target and Walmart have mini tree everything

11. Kiana

I went to target and was disappointed! I got lil ornaments with sparkles but they didn't rly have any little figure ornaments. I haven't tried Wal Mart yet. Hallmark store had some tiny ones but they were too sophisticated lol

12. Kiana

We have an annual bazaar thing for Xmas and it's local vendors from the area selling handmade things but it's totally been taken over by tacky mlm bs ugh. One lady took the flameless candle and found a way to make them uglier with bling and stuff my gawd it's the end of times.

Ken likes this.
  13. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

[​IMG]

15. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

coleslawed and StuffinCups like this.
  16. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Happy December!

17. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

18. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

19. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

[​IMG]

StuffinCups and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  20. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

I can tell I’m *generally* in a better headspace than I have been for a lot of Christmases because I actually have presents purchased already and a few of them involve creative ideas and some effort to make happen. I’ve also been in the mood for Christmas movies already which is a return to some normalcy as well.

coleslawed likes this.
  21. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

That's good to hear! I generally order gifts just before so it can ship to my parents and I don't have to pack it. I often buy movies/TV shows for my parents because they like being introduced to new shows they can watch together. Easy for me and they genuinely love them.

Gonna start watching stuff this weekend, beginning with Muppet Christmas Carol and MST3k's Santa Claus and Santa Claus Conquered the Martians

Ken and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  22. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

MST3K is always a classic choice for the holidays. Muppets are Christmas Eve only in my house, although this year my niece might be old enough to watch for the first time and if that means doing it twice or changing it up to watch as a family it would be worth it.

I’m planning on working through a bunch of the other Christmas Carol versions that I’ve either never seen or haven’t since I was a kid. Already blew through two of them.

StuffinCups, Ken and Shakriel like this.
  23. bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

Happy holidays y’all! I’m excited for Christmas, but shopping is kind of stressful right now. I didn’t get to benefit at all from Black Friday or cyber Monday since I get paid biweekly & I’m currently super broke till I get paid this week. But oh well, I’m about halfway done with my shopping. I just love to spoil my girlfriend every year lol.

24. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious