Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Office (NBC) TV Show • Page 90

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

The bathrooms aren't real. :embarrassed:

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. coleslawed likes this.
  3. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

whoa, love the info about the Herr's chips that makes a follow up appearance in season 3. very interesting.

4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

coleslawed likes this.
  5. marsupial jones

Lmao the best part of this weeks podcast might be Angela learning that it’s “chuck” not “chunk”. Not gonna ruin the lead up to that reveal or what it means, just listen to the podcast (Around the 20 minute mark until 24 minutes).

bradsonemanband likes this.
  6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I can’t wait to do to Pam

what I just did

to Pam.

FTank and JM95 like this.
  7. marsupial jones Feb 12, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 12, 2020)
    marsupial jones

omg Jenna thinking that "Hodor" had to do with prostitution based on the pronunciation of the word in the Performance Review podcast :crylaugh::heart:

"Ho-Door?"

8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

There are people out there who don’t consider Nate to be a top tier side character.

To those people I say

[​IMG]

9. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

RE-PLY THE TOILET PAPER

Sean Murphy likes this.
  10. marsupial jones

The ladies make some great points about how weird and kind of creepy Jim is in the Christmas episode with regards to how his character is written in that he’s saved sauce packets for years from something Pam once ordered.

that along with the revelation about the Roy voodoo doll from the Jim’s house party really makes me start to wonder if he was/is the real Scranton Strangler (and maybe that’s why he went to Philly!)

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  11. JM95

Trusted

What?

RyanPm40 likes this.
  12. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Haha, that’s great

13. marsupial jones

do you listen to podcast or no? I don’t wanna spoil it if you’re gonna listen to it. I’ll spoiler tag if you want.

14. JM95

Trusted

No I don't listen to it.

15. marsupial jones

Someone called out that Jim has a Roy voodoo doll thing hanging from a noose on the bulletin board in his bedroom and holy shit lmao he certainly does. Like, it’s very weirdly clearly a warehouse uniform on a white guy lol.
    just to left of the “Making Sense” sign.

Attached Files:

SteveLikesMusic, RyanPm40 and JM95 like this.
  16. JM95

Trusted

Well I had to research this. Came across a few people saying it's actually a doll of a guy from Scrubs?

17. marsupial jones

Interesting....! I can definitely see it as JD from Scrubs but why lol and why is he hanging from a noose lol. Jenna said that the prop guy who would remember was on vacation so she didn’t have an explanation at the time, so hopefully we can get “official” answers later on in the podcast (if they remember to circle back to it)

18. JM95

Trusted

Yeah, very odd.

19. Dirty Sanchez Feb 22, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 22, 2020)
    Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Who’s Nate?

EDIT: Ah I googled it.

20. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

21. FTank, coleslawed and RyanPm40 like this.
  22. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

Those keychains are so cute! I don't follow or collect the pop dolls, are keychains a new thing the company is doing/done for other shows too?

Just preordered the keychains on amazon. Hopefully I forget about them and have a nice surprise at the end of June

23. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

This just reminds me that when Beach Games (I think) first aired, and she did a talking heads topless, they didn’t blur it out when it first aired. You saw her topless but with pasties on. Every other time I saw that episode it was blurred out.

I have never talked to anyone about this super random thing. Does anyone else remember that?