Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Office (NBC) TV Show • Page 86

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. slimfenix182 Oct 15, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 15, 2019)
    slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Yeah that hands down wins, Asian Jim is great don't get me wrong. But I was dying the first time I saw the fire drill

2. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

"help me up!"

"you're too heavy!"

"i only weight 82 pounds!"

3. marsupial jones

awesome! excited for that to arrive sometime tomorrow :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Not typically a big podcast person but that sounds pretty interesting and like a good way to do a (very very slow) re-watch. But would be kind of cool to almost make it like an episode airing once a week again.

5. marsupial jones

just realized that one episode a week for a 201 episode series means this podcast is going to be around almost 4 years. awesome and crazy to realize.

6. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Did they confirm they are doing every single episode? I was under the impression they'd give their hot takes on just select episodes.

7. First episode is up! "The Pilot"

Brent likes this.
  8. marsupial jones

i assume based on their phrasing during the sneak peak / preview 4 min podcast that they're doing every episode. once i'm done listening to the first episode i'll go back and grab the quote.

9. Fun episode! I'm excited to listen to more. I want to think of questions to ask them too...

10. marsupial jones

a lot of neat info / trivia shared in this first episode. i'm excited for every episode, but there are of course some episode / scenes that i'm more excited for than others. really can't wait until they cover the fire cold open episode

bradsonemanband likes this.
  11. marsupial jones

confirmed - yes, they are doing a podcast for every episode. "the ultimate Office re-watch".

coleslawed and bradsonemanband like this.
  12. good lord, that fire cold open is a top 5 scene of the entire series. still kills me!

14. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Episode 1 wasn’t bad at all. Super interesting to find out someone else voiced Todd Packer in the first episode but it makes total sense. Excited for more

15. marsupial jones

only thing that bugged me was Angela sometimes repeating the exact same sentence that Jenna said a second before. i imagine they'll get better at that as time goes on. i'm not sure how much podcast experience Angela (or Jenna) has, but it certainly didn't make it a hard listen or anything.

was fun to get names and info on all the extras we only see the one time, the Todd Packer stuff, Kevin's voice, craft stores with Steve, etc. etc. i'm all on board for this.

16. Jake Gyllenhaal Oct 16, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 16, 2019)
    Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I hope from time to time they get guests who were in an episode, like the next one Diversity Day and talk with Larry Wilmore or have Andy Daly come on for Ben Franklin

Supernova and bradsonemanband like this.
  17. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Just saw a clip of them on The Today Show, they said Rainn will be on their 3rd episode

coleslawed and bradsonemanband like this.
  18. Yessss!!! This is my new favorite podcast

Supernova likes this.
  19. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

It would be a complete missed opportunity for them not to have guests on. So glad to here Rainn is doing it. Maybe they can filter in basically everyone overtime at least once. I think I plan to watch each episode and deleted scenes after I listen to the podcast on that episode.

20. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Is there anyone else more stunning than Jenna Fischer?

Sean Murphy likes this.
  21. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I think I’ve finally come around on season 8. I looooove the Pool Party episode.

Season 9 is unforgivable, though. Other than the finale, basically unwatchable.

Sean Murphy, coleslawed and JM95 like this.
  22. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

While those seasons were airing, I was sure that 8 was worse than 9.

It’s clear now that 9 is easily the worst. I have come around to Robert California.

coleslawed likes this.
  23. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I’d take 9 over 8 any day of the week without thinking twice. I hate 8 with a passion.

24. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Did not care for “Jim and Dwight: the new class”, Lice episode, Brian the mic guy, Jim and Pam fighting, Senator-Angela-Oscar triangle, Andy as boss, etc. The last couple episodes are the only redeeming parts of the final season.

TJ Wells likes this.