Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Office (NBC) TV Show • Page 75

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

A6B28713-9C57-490A-B46B-F21FC0C3C540.jpeg

2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Hey so uh ..... i think its finally happening
    BE951EFE-7828-4171-8AF0-F17EB130A830.png 49C414A1-90C7-4A42-9CEE-A2363B440755.png

coleslawed and bradsonemanband like this.
  3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

The release dates all say September 2019

4. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Theres also a Kevin holding a pot of chili

5. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

My initial reaction: “fuck yes!”

But in reality I’ll probably pass because after a week I’d be like, “why did I buy these” lol

6. marsupial jones

Also criminal if they don’t have the full cast. I bought the LOST ones right when they came out and that was about 1/9 of the cast and looked random as shit.

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Haha same - i have a few star wars ones on my desk at work and we have the bobs burgers family on the shelf at home but the “why did i do this” feeling is whats stopped me from getting the parks and rec gang, srubs, friends, etc lol

marsupial jones likes this.
  8. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

4 years ago I would have snatched those up. But now I hate myself for all the ones I bought.

9. marsupial jones

Kind of along the same lines as the dilemma with the conference room table, where do the other businesses in that building park? That lot barely fits the staff of The Office and we know there’s at least 4 other businesses in there along with the DM warehouse crew.

Sometimes we see Darryl park his truck in like the alley behind the warehouse, but rarely see any other cars.

Funny because I just watched the episode where Pam paints the truck of the warehouse guy who wrecked her mural and that looked like the main lot but I’m not certain.

10. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Lol it's funny how many continuity errors or unexplained things there are in this show, and it's equally funny how much they don't bother me haha.

They are interesting to find out though

11. Jake Gyllenhaal

No Erin?

[​IMG]

coleslawed likes this.
  12. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

No Plop?

Said nobody ever lol

chewbacca110 likes this.
  13. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Man the Erin/plop thing was super weird to me. Obviously actors often act well outside their actual ages but that age gap felt massive.

14. marsupial jones

I have no idea how old anyone is and they don’t look super far off in age to me. Not gonna find out how old they are, don’t wanna make something weird that isn’t currently weird to me lol

disambigujason likes this.
  15. Pseudo!

Regular

Just looked it up, 5 year difference. Is that really considered weird?

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  16. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

5 on the show? nah thats not weird, i would've guessed it was like 10, but i also suck at ages lol. but since he came in right after andy i thought it was a pretty jarring difference since andy looks well into his 30s and plop is like, 21?

17. Dog with a Blog

[​IMG]

coleslawed and JM95 like this.
  18. Jake Gyllenhaal

I am so sexually confused right now

CarpetElf and coleslawed like this.
  19. shea

RIP Supporter

Can’t figure out the bottom left to save my life.

20. marsupial jones

I feel like 5 of these were people that were on the show for 3 or less episodes and less than 5 minutes screen time which makes this very difficult

21. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Phyllis and R-Cali?

22. shea

RIP Supporter

Phyllis is 4th row center but I think you’re right about California. Thanks, haha

bradsonemanband likes this.
  23. shea

RIP Supporter

Unless I’m way off on some of them I think they’re all regular/frequently recurring. The ones towards the bottom did make me have to really think though.

24. Jake Gyllenhaal

Who is this to the right of Gabe?

Also, Phyllis looks like Joaquin in Her

[​IMG]

25. marsupial jones

Who is second row from the top, to the right? To me it looks like the doctor that Kelley runs off with and then leaves in the finale. He was in 3 eps I think.