Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Office (NBC) TV Show • Page 74

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Seasons aside it’s seemed that people did generally enjoy the last couple episodes/finale right? I was surprised they went with a time jump/retrospective finale and it kinda makes a reboot/reunion type special a little redundant.

I did think bringing Michael back that way was really really well done. Loved the episode.

CarpetElf likes this.
  2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I found most of season 9 unwatchable but the finale was perfect.

BKO5950505 likes this.
  3. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Just amazing how a show that's been off the air for like 6 years now still has people making amazing content out of it. So good.

4. bones

#HEEL

5. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

Omg gimme

6. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

I'm behind on the Office goofs train, but I'm pretty positive that Jim mentions that he's been to New York as a child only one time to Karen in "The Job' but there's another episode that Jim mentions going to New York as a kid for a completely different reason.

I'm blanking on it now, and Google isn't helping, but that's one goof in my mind.

7. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

8. zmtr

Trusted

Lmao @ Michael complaining that he only has SIX pickles on his burger when he’s out to eat with Erin.

“Yes. I will bring you a bowl of pickles”

Brent likes this.
  9. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Yes. To Karen, he says that he went on a class field trip once. To someone else (Dwight?) he says that his dad took him to see a dinosaur exhibit.

10. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

yes, thank you!

edit: google tells me it's from lecture circuit part two - Jim tells Dwight that his favorite birthday was when he was seven and his dad took him to the Natural History Museum in New York.

11. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Holy shit this always bugs me and I forget to mention it:

In season 6 when Andy gives everyone a Valentine’s Day card and mixes up Erin and Kelly’s how the fuck does he not know sooner?

He watches Erin open the card he gives her, comments on the picture of Snoopy and Woodstock (“aww, you named them” lol) and fucking reads what he wrote, but he doesn’t realize that it’s not the right card? I don’t get it.

12. Pseudo!

Regular

He didn't mix up the cards, he just gave kelly a random card if I remember correctly

13. marsupial jones

ohhhhhhhhhh, i gotcha. so what was in Kelly's card was the generic writing, not something Andy specifically wrote. i was always under the impression he wrote out something in the cards since we kind of see that but that must have just been him signing his name.

i assumed he got like a 50-pack of the same card (like you'd do in elementary school for class) and only wrote something in Erin's. so he bought a bunch of a different cards randomly. that clears it up.

so that means the card he gave Erin, which was supposed to make it obvious that he liked her, was also generic as fuck :crylaugh:

14. marsupial jones

Phyllis does the same dance move in the “Lip Dub” video at the beginning of ‘Nepotism’ (season 7) as she does in ‘Cafe Disco” when she throws her back out in season 5

15. marsupial jones Jan 30, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 30, 2019)
    marsupial jones

Wait, hold up.

The guy that Dwight picks up at the bus stop (the white guy that pretends to speak Spanish when none of the Mexicans at the bus stop go with Dwight because they go missing after they go with him lol) who eventually works at the warehouse is working for Dwight in the “WUPHF.com” episode at the hay bale festival thing (S7 E9) but... Dwight hasn’t picked him up at the bus stop yet so how is he there already...?

edit: Dwight picks up Nate in S7 E4 "Sex Ed" but for some reason Netflix fucking skipped over a few episodes. it's done that 3-4 times now on this latest rewatch. weird.

16. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

17. bradsonemanband Feb 27, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 7, 2019)
    Kevin and Angela are both going to be at the Salt Lake City version of Comic Con! Can’t wait to meet them!

UPDATE: Oscar is going to be there too!!!

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  18. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I love Jenna and Steve.

Brent and bradsonemanband like this.
  19. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

dude. i might go to that this year. i'll let you know.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Steve is really starting to acknowledge this show a lot lately and it's great

21. I don’t get it. But boy do I love/hate Gabe haha.

coleslawed likes this.
  22. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

The Office themed bridal shower... love this.

23. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

at happy hour and the guitar player is playing rainbow connection and im laughing thinking of andy serenading pam

24. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I love that so much

25. marsupial jones

In season 9 at the end of the episode where Angela tries have to have Oscar’s knees taken out Dwight says “you’re not stupid, Jazz is stupid” and she agrees yet way back in season 2(?) she likes the poster of babies playing saxophones (and I believe wearing hats and sunglasses) which is a very jazz-specific instrument.

I love these stupid fucking things I find and notice.

Brent and Dinosaurs Dish like this.