Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Office (NBC) TV Show • Page 72

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Sean Murphy Dec 5, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 5, 2018)
    Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

josh groban as andy's brother is my favorite sibling. at the garden party episode when he's waving goodbye from the car "goodbye pam! goodbye tuna!" i laugh every time.

2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

garden party is one of my favorite post-michael episodes.

BKO5950505, RyanPm40 and coleslawed like this.
  3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

“Abraham Lincoln once said.....if you are a racist....I will attack you with the north.”

4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Mose just taking cars and flooring them into the corn fields is one of the funniest moments of this show lmao

trevorshmevor and Sean Murphy like this.
  5. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i love that big pregs and little pregs are bffs in real life

7. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

“No, no, no.... no means please don’t.”

Love the delivery of that line and the phrasing itself.

8. marsupial jones

Fun fact: in the “Money” episode while Dwight reads Harry Potter to Jim and Pam and Mose creepily rocks back and forth watching them, Mose is wearing a Jurassic Park shirt.

In a way that seems both fitting for the character and totally out of character.

9. Jake Gyllenhaal

I’m willing to bet half of Mose’s wardrobe was bought at Goodwill, the other half he sews himself

10. marsupial jones

I’m trying to visualize every time we see him and if there is ever a time he’s wearing something that even has a logo or writing on it. I seriously think he’s always in some self-made sewn brown long sleeve shirt thing lol.

I may have to listen to the commentary track on this episode to see if they comment on the shirt.

11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i JUST watched "Money" last night haha, one of my favorites for sure.

"I always imagined there would be less manure. Some manure......but less."

coleslawed and marsupial jones like this.
  12. marsupial jones

Another fun fact: Michael’s phone shows the date 10/3/07 in “Local Ad” and the episode originally aired 10/25/07.

13. Jake Gyllenhaal

Benihana Christmas is on Comedy Central right now and the actresses playing waitresses who are brought to office party are not the same ones who were being hit on at the restaurant

14. marsupial jones

Showing my family The Office because they live under a rock and half don’t like it or get it at all and the other half like it but will probably never watch an episode again after they leave this Christmas party.

Lmfao at Michael having a purple glitter edged wallet in “The Chair Model”. After he orders his drink at the coffee shop he’s holding his wallet and for reasons unknown the edges are a sparkly purple lol

RyanPm40 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  15. marsupial jones

The guy Pam talks to at the end of “Job Fair” comes back as one of the IT guys for Sabre in season 8 but as a different character

16. marsupial jones

Whoa, Andy’s parents are briefly shown in “Goodbye, Toby” and they’re not the same people who play them in season 8 “Garden Party”.

Also, knowing how they are in that episode, no way would they drive to Scranton just for that lol.

Obviously they didn’t know that they’d build the dynamic they would for that season 8 episode while making season 4, so it’s just a fun continuity error.

17. Jake Gyllenhaal

Same with Pam's mom being played by two different actresses

18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i love though that Meredith's son is the same actor in the Take Your Kids To Work day episode as he is in the finale as the stripper. perfect amount of time/aging had passed.

19. Jake Gyllenhaal

I think when the latter episode aired, I had to look up to see if it was the same kid while I was watching it.

20. marsupial jones

i also love that he had his face tattoo in the finale. it was kind of like a throw away line said by Meredith maybe a season or so earlier (i think in a talking head scene) and the fact that they knew / remembered to include it was awesome.

21. Chickenmcbringinits

i like food

I just watched this on xmas eve and noticed that too haha. I never really paid enough attention to the waitresses while they were at the restaurant to notice. Only proves further the fact that Michael can't tell any of the waitresses apart hahaha oh geez

RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. Jake Gyllenhaal

[​IMG]

See if you can read the article (may have to open image in new tab)... as someone who's part of my job is producing employee newsletters, I wish I could do this.

23. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

she definitely mentions at some point in the show, in passing, that her son got a face tattoo haha

24. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I know now I'm like "fuck am I Michael Scott?" haha

I've missed pretty much all these details mentioned though lol

25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i always looked at that as a poor continuity issue but i wonder if all along that was part of the gag, that michael couldn't tell them apart so badly that he didn't even bring the right girls to the party lol

it's way funnier to view it that way

that jim/michael exchange on the couch at the end of the episode is also one of my favorite interactions between them, because it feels like it's not jim/michael but rather john/steve just sitting there cracking jokes with eachother.