Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Office (NBC) TV Show • Page 58

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

LOL at the ending of the episode that holly returns in s7 where michael throws woody in the trash and dumps coffee on him.

also dwight terrorizing jim with the snowballs. the part where he puts all of the snowmen outside and jim is totally frazzled while dwight watches from the roof was next level.

2. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

All the pranks on Jim in that episode are some of the best in the series.

Dwight standing on the roof all quiet and stoic is hysterical.

coleslawed and RyanPm40 like this.
  3. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Jim doesn’t like to be frazzled

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

The image of Woody's clothes on a clothesline is funny too.

coleslawed, zmtr and Jake Gyllenhaal like this.
  5. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

That episode is amazing. Watching Jim turn into Dwight and vice versa was great and probably a lot of fun to act out for John.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Jim's look of defeat after he misses dwight with the snowball in lacross stick and it breaks the window.

7. marsupial jones

I also love how when he snaps and yells, “Dammit Dwight!” Everyone in the office realizes that Dwight has bested him

RyanPm40 and Jake Gyllenhaal like this.
  8. marsupial jones

Also that’s the ep where Dwight shows us his collection of coworker wigs lol

9. JM95

Trusted

Watched The Travelling Salesman yesterday and I think it's a seriously underrated episode. Packed full of good stuff.

BKO5950505 and oncenowagain like this.
  10. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Pam tricking Dwight with his computer talking to him is one of my favorites. There’s a lot of heart in that episode. Also contains a great Joel with Dwight saying “that’s not how I’m programmed” hahaha

coleslawed and RyanPm40 like this.
  11. Jake Gyllenhaal

Two laugh out loud moments when watching for the first time... Dwight psyching himself up listening to metal in the back seat of the car and then him and Jim walking in and Jim surprise-slaps him.

oncenowagain and CarpetElf like this.
  12. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

That's a classic use of Michael's word vomit where he is psyched to tell a story and then realizes halfway through how horrible it truly is. They also did that well with early Andy.

13. Jake Gyllenhaal

Or when he's waiting for Pam to transfer a call to him and greets the person with a lame nickname or joke when Pam hadn't actually transferred the call since his second attempt is usually better.

14. Jake Gyllenhaal

“I think I cut my penis on the lid” is one of the best lines of the show.

15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Watching the episode now where carol dumps michael and he keeps listening to the 30sec “goodbye my lover” clip over and over. So good.

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

17. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

“I just want a taste”

18. marsupial jones

When Kevin flips Holly off and says, “right back at you, bitch!” While flipping her off because he thought she flipped him off just about killed me today

(“ultimatum” episode - they’re checking to see if she has an engagement ring on and she mock flips them off with her ring fingers but Kevin thinks she’s just flipping them off (I always do at first too lol ))

19. oncenowagain

Season 4: Dunder-Mifflin Infinity

Angela and Dwight are at a restaurant. They are attempting to repair their relationship with what remains, shortly after the death of Sprinkles...

Angela: I heard a joke today.

Dwight: Oh-hoh. That’s funny.

Angela: Yes, it was.

chewbacca110 and RyanPm40 like this.
  20. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

One of my favorite Angela/Dwight moments is the blooper at about 1:10 in this video:

I don't know why, but that line kills me.

Jake Gyllenhaal and oncenowagain like this.
  21. oncenowagain

I just watched this episode today with my wife and we still Lol hard when Dwight says, “If Michael organizes some kind of group hug, stand next to me.”

trevorshmevor and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  22. Jake Gyllenhaal

Watched The Deposition and this remains one of my favorite Dwight lines

[​IMG]

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  23. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

“The Fire’s” opening is a strange one, maybe one of a kind.(?). Pam gets a call from Jim’s GF Katy and forwards it to him. After he hangs up the call, Pam says “you can just give her your extension”(or close to that) and then -theme song- Pam says it with a slight huff. Strange how it’s one opening that’s meant to not be funny that ends with an uneasy feeling.

24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Firstly, i always forget thats amy adams haha

Secondly, i always thought jims relationship with katy was done weirdly, you never really see them together on screen except for a few scenes in the fire and the episode they introduce her, then in “email surveilance” when jims giving his tour ryan asks him about katy and jim says they werent together anymore or hadnt spoken in a while or something, implying they probably broke up, then a few episodes later shes right back in the mix again in “booze cruise”, where it does ultimately end for them.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. Jake Gyllenhaal

haha, I made the same observation here two weeks ago

RyanPm40 likes this.