Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Office (NBC) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. JM95

Trusted

All this is making me want to re-watch the whole thing again, even though my most recent re-watch was about a month ago:-)

2. EarthShifts

Trusted

I'm towards the end of my yearly rewatch. While I see that people are ranking it pretty low, I think season 8 is severely underrated. It has some really great moments, and Gabe just kills me.

3. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I think it's one of the weakest seasons, but I still really enjoy the majority of it.

4. BKO5950505

Regular

Shut up about the sun! SHUT UP about the SUN!!!

FTank likes this.
  5. iam1bearcat

i'm writing a book, leave me alone.

man, each of those questions made me laugh out loud as i instantly remembered the scene / episode. how many shows can do that? not many for me. off to go watch for several dozen hours...

6. slimfenix182 May 14, 2016
    (Last edited: May 14, 2016)
    slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Just finished watching this. I binge watched in just over a month so I couldn't rank seasons really cause I didn't get much separation between them lol. No show has made me laugh out loud as much as this one. When Dwight tested the office's fire safety knowledge, I legit died. Reading other people's opinions, I have a hard time understanding how anything other than season 9 could be considered the weakest. It ended really well, but basically the first 15 episodes of the season just totally bummed me out more than it made me laugh. And somewhat irrationally I feel, I HATED Pete. But great show. Safe to say it will be a yearly rewatch for me.

JM95, fronkensteen and FTank like this.
  7. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

A good chunk of season 8 is lame too. There are still a lot of enjoyable moments in 8 and 9 for me, but they're easily the worst seasons.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  8. stuckinvhs

Social Justice Wizard Prestigious

Still think Erin is super cute.

coleslawed, JM95 and iam1bearcat like this.
  9. iam1bearcat

I get all giddy when I see her in commercials these days.

10. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I just realized a few weeks ago that she stars in Kimmy Schmidt so that's next on my list to watch lol

11. This will always be my favorite show.

BKO5950505 likes this.
  12. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

regarding the jim/pam kiss. it kills me when you can see that small tear roll down his face in the parking lot.

13. teenagemustache

I used to be cool...

You can pinpoint the moment that his heart fully breaks. It was hard scene to watch the first time I saw it.

FTank likes this.
  14. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

definitely. first time (and definitely not the last time) I cried during the show.

15. fronkensteen

Trusted

"I wish I had a lair."

Dwight's delivery of that line kills me.

FTank likes this.
  16. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

That moment doesn't get me as much, but the big one for me off the top of my head is when Michael talks to Jim before leaving in Goodbye Michael.

17. fronkensteen

Trusted

Jim and Pam kissing, a few of Michael's goodbyes, and pretty much every serious scene in season 9 when it came to Jim and Pam struggling, specifically the DVD scene, all kill me.

18. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, the DVD scene is something else. That's a big one too.

19. MattLikesSsips

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

Imgur Image
    This guy reminds me of Kevin.

JM95 likes this.
  20. jorbjorb

7 rings

What an hilarious show haha

21. Jdaniels

Regular

Season 3 on my current rewatch. Too funny.

22. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

That's one of the all-time great scenes from any tv show.

23. iam1bearcat

"I'm going to show you how to undo a woman's bra... just twist your hand... until something breaks" :crylaugh:

24. iam1bearcat

There's so much hidden genius in the first few seasons. when Michael goes to New York to meet the CEO with the rest of the branch managers he plays that ridiculous video, but when asked if he has an actual number information he pulls out a bounded, sleek looking report. he came prepared! i love how the show captured these little moments to make Michael not seem completely illogical as a boss.

season 3, getting Dwight be more universally loved by the fans as they make Andy the go-to "villain" of the show while doing it in a completely separate way from Dwight so he can still shine as only Dwight can.

Michael and Andy going on a sales call that shows Michael's ability to suck up / make the customer feel special and important (and then how Andy blows it).

The dropped hints about how good Jim is at his job but how boring it is for him. ("Office Olympics")

good stuff, great stuff, wonderful stuff.

JM95 likes this.
  25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum