Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Office (NBC) TV Show • Page 35

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Erin was borderline ruined when they gave her one of the worst jokes of the entire series, about her thinking you throw disposable cameras in he garbage instead of developing them.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm just going to pretend I didn't read this.

Jk it's not for everyone, but for what it's worth, if you started watching from the beginning, it does get a lot better than that.

Jason Tate and bradsonemanband like this.
  3. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Also, it still blows my mind that they wrote an episode centered around the cast watching an episode of “Glee.”

4. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Or an entire B story about a debate on Hilary Swank's hotness

bradsonemanband likes this.
  5. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

6. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I mean Michael was pretty dumb. They didn't need to out-stupid him with another character. It was just too much and yeah that joke ugh lol

7. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Just started my rewatch last night. Basketball episode is great. Dundies episodes is such a great season premiere.

8. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Any guesses at which characters return for the re-boot?

I would guess Meredith, Phyllis, Oscar, Clark, Pete. No Angela since Dwight won’t be back.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  9. Jake Gyllenhaal

Amy Adams

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  10. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I see angela coming back, with a few Dwight appearances. Dwight will become an international beet farmer headquartered in Australia or China, and Angela gets banned from the country due to trying to sneak in cats.

Stanley retired, but he'll be back as he partied too hard and is in massive debt.

Supernova and trevorshmevor like this.
  11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Is the reboot like for suuuuure happening? I'm still skeptical.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  12. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

I was thinking Florida Stanley has had at least 2 marriages and divorces since the end of season 9, so he might need to supplement his retirement nest egg to pay alimony.

13. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Angela could return, with Dwight off-screen and running the farm full time with appearances here and there.

14. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

I read somewhere that the Netflix streaming numbers are insane, which makes it profitable for NBC to bring it back.

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm not surprised by that, but there's been a ton of rumors of reboots for it. I guess I don't get what made this one stick.

16. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

My personal numbers are insane. Nonstop since I started last night. You're welcome NBC and Netflix

coleslawed and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  17. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I can't think of a character on "The Office" I'd want to follow besides Michael Scott and Holly and that will never happen, so I just can't see any other character spin-off being good.

coleslawed likes this.
  18. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

There's literally memes about browsing Netflix for new stuff and settling on The Office episodes that you've seen a million times.

LightWithoutHeat and Supernova like this.
  19. Jake Gyllenhaal

20. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Michael managing an entire new group would be ideal, although so much has changed in society since 2011 that Michael's antics would probably draw massive criticism.

bradsonemanband and ChaseTx like this.
  21. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I have so little interest in a reboot but i love this show way too much to not watch whatever they end up putting out.

22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Which is funny because i feel the exact opposite about Friends, which might be (in terms of sitcoms that ended) my top 2 including the office. I am sure eventually friends will reboot and i want to be as far from that wreck as possible.

23. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Steve Carell’s response to a re-boot was perfect, that basically people think they want an Office re-boot, but they don’t because it wouldn’t be the same. He’s too big of a star to come back and the only other Scott-like character was Bob Odenkirk, who’s also too big of a star. I’d say just let sleeping dogs lie.

24. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I'd take a new show with Odenkirk. Call it The Office if you want

Supernova likes this.
  25. Jake Gyllenhaal

Not sure if you knew but he auditioned for Michael

Zilla, coleslawed and bradsonemanband like this.