Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Night Of (HBO) TV Show • Page 14

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 13, 2016.

1. I'm happy with this show giving me the characters of John Stone and Detective Box alone.

airik625 likes this.
  2. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Started this last night and was into the first episode. Might knock out 2 and 3 tonight.

3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Late to the party but I just finished this the other night. I watched the first three episodes months ago during a Free HBO Preview weekend but then had no means of watching it until I got HBO earlier this month.

Anyway, pretty enjoyable series even though there were definitely some flaws to it (Naz having pretty much no blood on him, inmates in prison just walking around freely, Ray - assuming he was the killer - assisting Stone when in reality, a killer would have just stayed the hell away or told him he couldn't help him). The ending was OK. I thought throughout the series that Naz was either going to get killed in prison/jail, or admit to the crime just because he actually enjoyed being there and really found himself there.

Kaduck likes this.
  4. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Blitzed through this this week. I really enjoyed it and I thought the lack of real resolution at the end was a fitting way to finish. The performances were stellar throughout.

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  5. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

The only thing in the show that really bothered me was the kiss (very out of character for Chandra). It seemed like a sloppy and rushed way to force John to deliver a powerful closing argument. The symbolism of the cat was a little too on the nose as well, but it provided some nice comic relief at parts.

airik625 and Kyle is hk like this.
  6. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

This was pretty great.

aoftbsten likes this.