Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Night Game Sign With Interscope

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Night Game have signed with Interscope records:

“The whole process has felt reminiscent of the music industry from another time, and has restored a bit of faith in launching this project through a major label system,” Johnson tells Billboard. “There is a deep connection to the music; not just to the metrics, algorithms, or play counts. It’s refreshing to be working with a company that has ears.”

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

God DAMN this is good. Seriously can't wait for this record.

3. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Far awaaaaaaaay!

Didn't know this was the guy from Boys Like Girls but now it's like "how could you not recognize that voice?"

4. Mr. Serotonin

His voice does sound kinda different with this project though. I think it's mostly cause he's singing lower in his range and isn't 18 anymore, haha. These are sounding fantastic though.

5. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Love the songs he’s released so far!

6. Mr. Serotonin

Prettyyyyy solid.

7. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Dave Elitch on the drums, making it look easy.

8. jeff.dart Oct 2, 2017
    (Last edited: Oct 2, 2017)
    jeff.dart

Regular

They had a great performance when I saw them opening for John mayer. A bit cheesy but I can get into it, because he seemed to be having a blast on stage.

Side note, I'm a little skeptical about his words about the label. How many times have we heard that before?