Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Neighbourhood Announce New EP; Stream New Song

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Neighbourhood have shared their new single “Livin’ in a Dream” off their upcoming EP, Ever Changing, due out on November 21st.

Track Listing

1. Kill Us All (feat. Denzel Curry)
    2. Livin In A Dream (feat. Nipsey Hussle)
    3. Beat Take 1 (feat. Ghostface Killah)
    4. Paradise
    5. Beautiful Oblivion (feat. IDK)

2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

It seems like they have been heavily pumpin' out some music lately.

3. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Yeah, the new album is 18 songs if you have the deluxe (full album plus songs off the EP's that didn't make the album). They seem to be applying the hip-hop mentality to their career which is to, essentially, function in an "always-on" way when producing content. Just wish some of the tunes were more memorable as I loved their debut, enjoyed the follow-up and have been so-so on their recent output. Not even going to bother seeing them when they come to the city in October.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I really liked "Single" and "Void".

5. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it but it falls into the category that I place a lot of recent things I listen to. Totally enjoyable, non-offensive but not something that leaves much of a mark.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. somethingwitty

Trusted

I really dont understand their focus on hip-hop collaborations. They have some great songs, but most of their collaborations are lackluster.

7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Their mixtape with all the rap collabs is actually my favorite project of theirs so I'm hyped for this