Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The National - First Two Pages... & Laugh Track Album • Page 85

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Carrow, Aug 16, 2022.

1. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Fine. Be an adult then and rank every single Blink-182, +44, Angels and Airwaves, Box Car Racer and Transplants song in the Blink thread. Gonna be a lunatic, go all the way.

CarpetElf likes this.
  2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

It'll be the exact opposite of these rankings where it's 95% good songs and 5% bad

3. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues Supporter

wish I could do this without the 2023 songs which i barely know at all let alone by name

CarpetElf likes this.
  4. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Rank them

CarpetElf likes this.
  5. exanctile

Fight the long defeat.

Honestly, I wonder at times how much that song would resonate with me if I hadn't loved it so much as the closing track for Warrior. But I was in a sweet spot then of devouring everything the band had released up through Exile Vilify.

CarpetElf likes this.
  6. Tim, Crisp X and ScubaSteve182 like this.
  7. mintplusplus

Do You Remember?

“No drum machines!” is like 100 times spicier toward and acknowledging of a segment of their fan base than I ever imagined this band being publicly. Lmao.

Carrow likes this.
  8. SuddenUrgeJoey

queer as fuck. Supporter

This bb arrived Monday

IMG_3041.jpeg

SteveLikesMusic, Cameron and Carrow like this.
  9. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

WanderingSquall likes this.
  10. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

11. Now the dust has settled: there's very little between these two records for me, but I prefer Laugh Track.

12. travisred

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I put on Frankenstein this week for the first time since Laugh Track dropped and I was even less into it unfortunately. There's some good moments, but Laugh Track is just so strong front to back for me.

FrankieThe4th likes this.
  13. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

US Fall tour

United Center is gonna be weird.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  14. Jim

Trusted Supporter

haha yeah, i feel like i need to be on the floor for that. ive seen them as an opener at the united center and when matt went into the crowd for mr november it was wild.

15. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

Seating chart for Madison looks fucking weird.

Hate I already have tickets to a show the day of Chicago.

16. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

I have limits and $112/seat for the field in Madison is that.

Same with $150 for pit in Chicago. Yikes.

17. mintplusplus

Do You Remember?

Hollywood Bowl is not my jam when it’s a band I really like. I dig it more when it’s a show with discounted tickets and an artist I’m less into and I can just eat food and drink and chill out. So, sitting this round out.

WanderingSquall likes this.
  18. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Same. Don’t care for War On Drugs either so I guess I’ll pass

WanderingSquall and bradpetrik like this.
  19. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

2014 ass bill, 2034 ass prices.

Surfwax and bradpetrik like this.
  20. Jim

Trusted Supporter

I love them with all my heart but $320 for two pit tickets at the united center is a pass from me.

21. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

Same. I'm already booked that night but seeing upper level as expensive as it is made me totally pass.

Maybe I'll check day of because I'm not that invested into going to Novo Amor and see what pricing looks like.

22. anybody looking at the blossom show know why they’re not selling lawn tickets? is that a thing blossom ever does? seems weird. are they just gonna wait till the pavilion fills up before putting them up?

23. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

I was wondering the same thing. I never go to blossom so im not sure. I just ended up buying pavillion tickets.

24. same; just caved. i honestly don’t think they’ve played NE ohio since i’ve been a fan so whatever

25. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Y'all are nuts if you think $160 is an "absurd" price for The National/The War On Drugs. Both bands solo for the best seats are three figures these days.