Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Narrative Return

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Narrative, on Medium:

After enough time, both of us started to feel the burden of not making music, ultimately realizing that it’s something that is core to our identity, and so we’re trying to get back at it as much as we can.

I actually have about a dozen or so songs I’ve written over the last few years (most of them the year right before my daughter was born), and Suzie & I fleshed one of those out recently and plan to release it soon. We also started working on a few other things and are trying to find our way towards a cadence of consistent new music creation.

And so. We’re back. We think…

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. tyramail Apr 6, 2021
    (Last edited: Apr 7, 2021)
    tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Wow. This is exactly what I wanted that I never thought I’d get.

edit: I actually had zero idea they put out an album in 2016!

3. Kaduck

Regular

I’m excited to see what these two share with us. Really loved their EP and first album.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  4. MightyBrian

This is where I am suppose to write something cool Prestigious

im pretty stoked for this

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  5. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Helly Yeahhh! I love The Narrative and was actually thinking about just last week! Glad to have them back, even if it's just a single song for now.