Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Mist (Spike) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Jun 22, 2017.

1. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

anyone going to watch tonight?

2. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I'm covering the show for Hidden Remote! Spike is sending screeners so I watched it twice to write up my recap. I'll mostly just be checking out people's responses tonight to see how everyone else likes it.

3. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Any good?

4. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I enjoyed the first episode quite a bit.

5. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

thedrudo and Ryan Gardner like this.
  6. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Guess the first three episodes are on Spike's app.

7. BarryWilson

I have finished EPS 2 and hope that the sparse use of suspense and action will not continue. Way too much time spent on the mourning of a person killed, despite Frances Conroys excellent acting. The worst part has somehow become a part of way too many shows. in the final minutes a bad slow tempo unknown song is played and the show cuts between various characters thinking. Nothing happens the story is not moved forward, nothing is learned. It as if they ran out of ideas. the final shot reveals a reason to tune in to the next show. I don't like it when people sit and feel things. I can watch a painting for that. Will now watch Eps 3 and hope more happens. It is not really like the Dome as more things happened in the dome episodes. Thank you

8. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

9. Night Channels

Trusted

This is not very good, but I never really had high hopes for it. I'm pretty excited for Mr. Mercedes next month though.

10. Ryan G

Moderator Moderator

Really liked episode 1. Did not like episode 2 and completely think they went the wrong direction. Watched half of episode 3 last night and don't know if I'm going to finish it or continue with the series. Bummer.

11. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Second half last night had a couple interesting things. I just got episode 4 emailed to me so I can update you on if it's worth continuing after I watch that hah.

Ryan Gardner likes this.
  12. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

@Deanna since it's not on Hulu and it doesn't sound good enough to buy on Amazon I'll wait until the whole season is out. I can't sit through another Under the Dome. At least there really wasn't anything riding on this since there's already been a great adaptation, unlike UTD

Ryan Gardner likes this.
  13. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Understandable! I'll keep you updated throughout the season if it gets better or not.