Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Missing (Starz)

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ncarrab, Feb 8, 2017.

1. ncarrab Feb 8, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 8, 2017)
    ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Season 2 of The Missing starts Sunday night on Starz (although I believe it already aired on BBC in the UK). Season 1 was really good, in my opinion. It's an anthology, so Season 2 is a whole new story with different main characters except Julien Baptiste.

Didn't see a thread for the show. Anyone else watch it?

2. abw123

Trusted

Episode 1 was awesome, I thought.

3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Did you watch the first season? The first season stuck with me for a long time and I still think about it time to time.

I'm enjoying Season 2 but I'm not sure I like it as much as Season 1, but there's still 6 more episodes so hard to judge yet.

4. abw123

Trusted

Yes I did, liked that as well.

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Ending to Episode 3 gave me serious chills. This season is really picking up.

6. I just watched season 1 and that was absolutely gut wrenching. I have a son now and it's crazy how storylines like that effect me since becoming a father. Really good season, but fuck.

7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Same. My wife and I watched season 1 a few years ago shorty after our son was born and it was a tough watch. I rewatched some of Season 1 a few weeks ago and it still hit me just as hard.

Season 2 kind of follows the same theme as season 1 and I feel the twists are going to be even more disturbing.

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

This show is so incredible. I love the time jumps each episode.

Such great writing.