Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Mindy Project (Hulu) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ChaseTx, Mar 19, 2016.

1. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Lot of good lines this week

"I haven't walked in weeks, my pedometer thinks I'm dead"
    "Is that a minion dressed as Shrek?"
    "He's like a Garbage Pail Kid"

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. ChaseTx

They're getting further and further from Danny. I'm starting to think that's not the way they're going at all

3. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

I got a really good laugh at

"Yeah! And now we get them like that!"
    *snaps fingers*
    "Like that we get them!"

I feel very weird about this whole Danny thing. They keep insisting he's not gone in interviews but they're really careful about the way they word it. Then there's Jody who is slowly morphing into Danny with the leather jackets and beard and such. Maybe this is all intentional and it's going somewhere specific, but I can't quite get a read on it.

ChaseTx likes this.
  4. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Just watched the first three episodes of this and enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. Love the use of the big names so far

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

6. Nyquist

Whelp.

7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I haven't watched since it started being a Hulu exclusive, what's been going on with Messina, both his character and in real life? Been reading a lot of hate for him

8. ChaseTx

It's becoming more and more clear that they're done as a couple. Danny's always been an asshole on the show but I'm conditioned to expect a happy ending! I guess I've got to hand it to them for going somewhere most sitcoms wouldn't.

Also, Peter's fucking mansion! If only I had been more disciplined, smarter, and probably from a wealthy family begin with

9. ChaseTx

"Is she a gold digger? Heartless? Black skinhead? Which Kanye song describes her?"

ghostedaway likes this.
  10. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Still in season one but it's crazy how much better this gets after episode 10 or so. Really enjoying now. Morgan is becoming my favorite character

ChaseTx likes this.
  11. ChaseTx

"The only thing he hates more than Yankees is candles! Urgh!"
    "She made me go to her high school reunion as her."
    "I once shot and ate a bald eagle"

That ending!

12. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

21 episodes in and I have just now realized I am Danny Castellano

13. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Fuck, Casey and Mindy's break up is brutal. Was never crazy about Casey, but that was really well done.

ChaseTx likes this.
  14. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

I think that was my favorite non-M/D relationship on the show. I HATED Cliff, so get ready for that party. lol

LuigiPeppercorn likes this.
  15. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

So did Shauna ever get written off because I'm a few episodes into season two and just now realized that she's disappeared.

Adam Pally is awesome in this

ChaseTx likes this.
  16. lish

Yeah, the cast went through some changes through the first season. And Adam Pally is one of my favorite discoveries from that show. I'm watching (finishing ;_;) Happy Endings because of him. Definitely an actor I'll continue following!

17. Nyquist

As lish said, the cast kept changing and it continues to happen from where you are currently at. It's interesting because I don't think I've ever watched a sitcom continuously hemorrhage characters like this one does every single season.

18. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Morgan dating Danny's mom is the best one episode story ever

19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Greta!

20. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

The season 4 premiere is spectacular.

21. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

The episode where Mindy goes back to her first day of work is another highlight of the series. She's really bringing it right now. Stoked to hopefully be caught up by this weekend

lish likes this.
  22. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Final post for a while

All caught up and really glad the Jody and Mindy don't seem to be working out. Jody is awful all the time. I think she's going to find her way back with Danny which is more than okay by me.

lish likes this.
  23. lish

I agree. I'm SO PISSED AT DANNY AGAIN. Fuck. He's such a douche. I need him to get his shit together.

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

it's interesting that Danny dated Chloe Sevigny and Greta Gerwig because they look so similar

25. lish

I swear to god if he doesn't get his shit together...

DANNY WHY DO YOU DO THESE THINGS?!

October is so far away :(