Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Mid-Late 2000s Pop Rock/Pop Punk Nostalgia Thread • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cwhit, Aug 31, 2017.

1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I haven't heard of a lot of these bands, and even the ones I have heard of I actually never listened to....but I'm still living for this thread because it reminds me of all the shit I DID listen to.
    links to come

Kingjohn_654 and cwhit like this.
  2. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

I wish they would've stuck around longer. I like this song still:

3. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

Man, I still listen to How To Call A Bluff from time to time. There are real gems on that record.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  4. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

One of the bands that should've taken off and never did. Anyone else remember Never Heard Of It (N.H.O.I.)?

5. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Hmmmm... never heard of it.

6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  7. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

skogsraet likes this.
  8. cherrywaves

Trusted

This record turned 10 this year, bought it the day it came out. They became huge in Japan but I definitely feel like they could have been marketed more in the States, esp. to the OneRepublic crowd

troyplaysbass likes this.
  9. tshreve

Metalicca

Yo I just found this thread and saw some This Providence talk... their first album Our Worlds Divorce, which is incredibly difficult to find on the internet, is seriously incredible and not even in an ironic or nostalgia way. Highly highly recommend that one, I listen to it practically daily

10. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Holy shit I’ve been looking for this band forever. I used to jam Kiss n Tell. I never would’ve remembered their name on my own.

11. dizzkitt

12. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Jeez, talk about a nostalgia trip, haha

13. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Also, 2003

14. Tarcy Thomason, founding member and singer of Artist vs. Poet, has passed away. A GoFundMe has been set up on behalf of his family.