Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Merch Thread

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Borat 2: Vengeance, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I don't know who among us still wears band shirts, but I still do, and just generally like hunting for cool designs. For past and present merch of all genres!

Today is the first day of school so I'm breaking out some heat

[​IMG]

Not my pic but same shirt, Shed preorder shirt. Also printed on a Hanes Beefy Tee, which I've never heard of and I like the name.

2. Inna Selez

Regular

I had Metallica t-shirt couple years ago.

3. Mehwish May 30, 2020
    (Last edited: May 31, 2020)
    Mehwish

It's ... Which we ought to do, precisely! For some of the videos plus on the latest Tee spring product lines you have already seen Tim's logos. Buying sweatshirts online at lil peep store We schedule new products bit by bit when it comes to merchandise, as we want the trade to look as good for both teams.

Tim's plans for jersey are more complex, because we haven't yet found a manufacturer of jersey. JMRC people have discussed proposals, so it's more of a focus to bring more industry lines out of Tee spring.

4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Agreed!

5. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

I have found this to be true.

6. Liam James

Yeah, I still wear. I always looking for new and cool designs. Recently I added Dreaming T-shirt in my closet. I bought this from blackbear merch they have amazing print design like pass from the straight, thumbs up t shirt. Everyone has their own favourite bands or singer/rapper but I love blackbear because of his music and lyrics and always looking for some new prints t shirts of my favourite singer.

7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

good thread

8. Carloyn Garza

I am looking for a new and unique design. I bought a hoodie from this blackbear store. That has an amazing and latest design that I really like that. Because i like black bear due to his hip hop songs and he lives in the millions of people heart

9. Betsey Buran

I am looking for a new and unique design. I bought a hoodie from this juice wrld store. That has an amazing and latest design that I really like that. Because i like juice wrld due to his songs and he lives in the millions of people heart