Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Menzingers, TMP, Daddy Issues Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Scott Siegel, Jun 26, 2018.

1. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

The Menzingers are the only band I believe when they say that Chicago is their favorite non-hometown city to play in.

JaytotheGee and MexicanGuitars like this.
  2. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

3. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

I would go if TMP were on the show too but I don’t know the Menzingers enough to pay another $40 to see them. Although the show at Cobra will be wild, no barrier, tiny room

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Kind of want to go cus I didn't go to the show last night, but I'm also kind of tired

5. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

This is the first moment where I've legit missed living in Chicago. Seeing The Menz in that tiny room would be incredible.

6. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

I've been to three shows in three days I don't think I can do this, even if they are 100% playing Mexican Guitars. Years of coming up short only to have them unexpectedly play it at the Metro last year was an amazing feeling, and that chase is almost better than seeing it again.

alkalinexandy likes this.
  7. Eclipse

Regular

Somehow am making it tonight despite my wallet dissapearing on the way to the venue last night and the chaos this week have been. If you see me, feel free to get me a soda

summertimejesus likes this.
  8. MexicanGuitars

I can just feel the setlist is going to be straight up bonkers tonight. Will prob kick myself if they play a bunch off CW

9. myawrld

Regular

Legit exactly what I was thinking.. I want to go cause I went last night but so exhausted, and don't want to drop another 30+... But if they play Chamberlain Waits songs.. I'll be devastated if I don't go... What do I doooooo

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

You def go

You all go!

11. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Mine was missing the Gorilla Biscuits matinee show in September. And now this show.

swboyd likes this.
  12. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

To anyone going to that addt'l CHI show... please don't be like the dickhead @ my show last week who literally yelled "PLAY GATES!" after every. Fucking. Song. :sly: And then they play it and he doesn't get excited?!?! :swear:

summertimejesus likes this.
  13. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

@JaytotheGee insert dude at the Bouncing Souls show at Cobra Lounge Riot weekend.

alkalinexandy and JaytotheGee like this.
  14. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Drunk guy who yells "She said don't" after every TBS song.

alkalinexandy likes this.
  15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

16. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

God this was such a good show

swboyd likes this.
  17. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

And that was an awesome show. You definitely effed up there. :)

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

19. MexicanGuitars

JaytotheGee likes this.
  20. TMS2787

Trusted

Sunday in Pittsburgh was a blast. I hadn’t ever seen Tiny Moving Parts in a “real” venue and they ripped and of course The Menzingers where awesome. I know they’ve been playing The Freaks the entire tour but I was glad to hear it live.

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  21. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Yupp, that was a great show. Was really happy to see Rodent, I missed them on the rented world cycle so I had never seen that one before.

Collins likes this.