Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Menzingers / Jeff Rosenstock / Rozwell Kid Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 15, 2016.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i'm really really hoping this means they'll have their new album announced by then, they're sooooo due for new music
    also super nice guys

cubsml34 likes this.
  2. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Also to weigh in on the # of openers topic: I saw a two band set this weekend in the Appleseed Cast and Caspian and i don't think I've ever gotten more bang for my buck out of a show lol

3. cwhit

UGHHH i'm so pissed i missed that, i was away when that was going on, show must have been unreal
    still never seen appleseed cast

4. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

I mostly agree haha. However I'm now stoked I get to see Jeff again so can't complain.

5. MexicanGuitars

Ah that's a bummer, I babbled about it in the tour thread but suffice to say it was incredible. First time seeing each band. Audiotree live streamed it they should put up a couple songs in the next month or so

6. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

This. Unless you are Bruce Springsteen your show should not be longer than 3 hours including your openers.

If you would like your set to be 2+ hours, be certain to have 1 or less opener.

If you want your show to run past 11 PM, fucking cancel your show.

cwhit likes this.
  7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Late shows are definitely starting to kill me. I saw Jeff on Friday and it went past midnight, the show was awesome but I hate getting out of shows that late!

Also I really wish Chicago or Philly (especially Philly) were on Saturday instead of Friday. I would love to see this tour in either of those markets... Although I am supposed to go to Boston in the Spring at some point to visit my friend at grad school so that could be a doable one! Pittsburgh I would definitely do if it wasn't on a Tuesday

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  8. cwhit

Weekday shows shouldn't go past 10:30 tbh. 7:30-8, 8:15-8:45, 9-10 or 10:30 is a perfect show right there

9. devenstonow

Noobie

on the subject, meh on the boston show being at the Royale.

their weekday shows don't start until like, 8

their weekend shows have to be done between 9:30-10 with no encore

10. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

At a point in life where I can't justify throwing down a hundred bucks to go to the city for a show, but I've been bummed at the prospect of missing this one since it was announced yesterday so I may have to make an exception.

The new Rosenstock record was a grower, but I think it may be my album of the year in a year loaded with great albums. It is a masterpiece.

11. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Re-fucking-tweet.

12. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

ISO two tickets to their show in Chicago on March 3rd. Saw the low ticket warning this afternoon but it was too late =/

13. MexicanGuitars

Yep I also just lost out. Fuckkkkkkkkk

14. MexicanGuitars

Depending on my schedule, I am now very much contemplating venturing up to Minneapolis for the Saturday show.

15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They just tweeted that there was 50 tickets left, so they might have added more!

JBoch and cubsml34 like this.
  16. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

I saw that and was able to snag a pair

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I am so glad I went through this thread cus I was going to wait until Monday to buy my ticket, but I had no idea there were so few left. I would've been crushed if it sold out.

cubsml34 and JBoch like this.
  18. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

I was in the same boat. Thanks to you all. I'm so excited for this show...despite the fact I hate getting over to the Metro.

mattfreaksmeout and cubsml34 like this.
  19. MexicanGuitars

Just picked up two as well. I'm not entirely positive I'll be in town for it, but I shouldn't have any trouble selling it to one of my buddy's friends or someone else if need be. Couldn't pass up another Menz headliner.

Edit: the last four posts in this thread may have sold out the last batch of tickets lol

teebs41 likes this.
  20. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

just got tickets to this bad boy! can't wait for the Philly show

21. cwhit

show here just sold out

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

23. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1485911557503.jpg

24. MexicanGuitars

Chicago is officially sold out as well

25. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

For those of y'all that ordered VIP: did y'all get the covers EP? What songs were on it?