Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Menzingers / Jeff Rosenstock / Rozwell Kid Tour • Page 10

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Probably gonna regret this later but does anyone have set times for this tour? I'm coming off a double and need to crash before seeing them tonight. I'll probably hate myself for missing the openers later but I need sleep so badly.

2. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

The Fillmore says the show is at 8. Rozwell Kid plays for 30-35 minutes. Jeff gets about 45 minutes. And then Menzingers for about 1 hour and 10 minutes. So Menzingers will be going on around 10 give or take.

3. Morgan

Morgan

I'm seeing FYS in Amityville which is an early show, and then rushing to catch the menzingers at 10 in Brooklyn so I feel your pain

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

5. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Was worried how the Menzingers would play to a big room like the Fillmore but goddamn did they fucking kill it. So proud of these guys for the selling the place out. There were a bunch of bands from the Philly scene in attendance tonight which was cool to see. Saw Josh, Kennedy, and Mike Kelly from The Wonder Years roll into the venue the same time as me.

cubsml34, teebs41 and monrovian like this.
  6. monrovian

Show was absolutely perfect

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  7. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Show was sick

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  8. Michael Schmidt

Cool shot of the sold out Philly show. So freaking cool.

[​IMG]

9. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

So fucking stoked for them.

cubsml34 likes this.
  10. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

This what happens when you write killer record after killer record.

11. Staypositive83

Regular Supporter

Great show. They threw every song that had a Philly mention into the set.

I was surprised at how calm the crowd was, never a bad thing. Also Rented Wold songs got the biggest reactions. Thought it would have been OTIP.

Also saw couples dudes from TWY and various other bands wandering around. I would love to see a TWY/Menzingers co-headline.

teebs41 likes this.
  12. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Jeff Rosenstock gained a new fan last night damn he was good. Menzingers were amazing as always.

Joe4th and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  13. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I think Jeff is gonna get a tonnnnn of fans from this tour which is awesome.

14. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

They deserve every part of that big crowd

15. Michael Schmidt Apr 1, 2017
    (Last edited: Apr 1, 2017)
    Michael Schmidt

I'm hoping Rozwell Kid gets a nice boost as well. They are really good and have a new record coming this summer.

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  16. mgiannotti

edge mike Supporter

[​IMG]
    took this dope pic of jeff last night

17. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

TWY should have done a tour with menzingers and laura stevenson in the late TGG era but instead they stayed with the same pop punk bands. i know there are a lot of variables involved but i can't help but think that was such a missed opportunity, heh

18. Staypositive83

Regular Supporter

Yea I would agree. That would have been a tight lineup. I'm optimistic that after this next album they may stray towards those types of artists. I can't commit to sitting through 4 openers anymore. Skipped their last tour for that reason.

19. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

3 band shows for the rest of eternity, please.

20. devenstonow

Noobie

Spoiler alert: They fucking killed Your Wild Years in Boston

teebs41 and Turkeylegz like this.