Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Menzingers Fall Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Jul 13, 2017.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah oh well lol

2. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Is there a local opening Akron tonight?

3. TMS2787

Trusted

Show tonight was a blast! I’m not a big fan of “The Shakes” and I could’ve done without that but the other choice was “Irish Goodbyes” which I also do not like. The “Radio” cover fun and I’m glad they kept the Tom Petty cover. Good night tonight with a great turnout. Which I was pretty happily surprised by.

Too late now. But yeah it was a local followed by Surfer Blood.

Turkeylegz and bachna84 like this.
  4. Turkeylegz

Trusted

That set was so much fun. Like you said, I was pulling for Irish Goodbyes. The only songs missing for me was Mexican Guitars and Charlie's Army. That being said, I can't remember the last time I had that much fun at a concert.

Kelsey and bachna84 like this.
  5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah last night was a ton of fun. I fucking love this band

The Alkaline Trio cover was so sick and I love The Shakes so I was stoked on that as well

bachna84 and Turkeylegz like this.
  6. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Very jealous of that Alkaline Trio cover.

JaytotheGee and bachna84 like this.
  7. Kelsey

Regular

The drive down to Akron was awful for me but so so happy I made it. Best band. Mexican Guitars would have made it perfect but still a great set. Even more tempted to try and hit one of the east coast dates at the end of the year now.

JaytotheGee, bachna84 and Turkeylegz like this.