Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Menzingers Fall Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Jul 13, 2017.

1. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Swapping out Boy Blue for that was the absolute best choice they could have made!

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  2. jjnunn118

Updated it, I just posted what they had written on stage

3. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Great show! Loved Charlies Army, Irish Goodbyes and the Tom Petty cover. The Menzingers are definitely my favorite band to see live. Wish Broadway Calls would have had a better crowd, but they were still a lot of fun.

4. jjnunn118

Also how good was the new Lee Corey Oswald stuff!? Really looking forward to that album whenever it happens

5. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Who did primary vox on the Tom Petty cover?

6. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Tom

cubsml34 likes this.
  7. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

No Mexican Guitars, Rodent, and (especially) Midwestern States was a bummer, but I still loved the show. Fourth time I've seen them, fourth time I've lost my voice.

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Please play Charlies Army on Saturday

cubsml34 likes this.
  9. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Is this maybe what they were recording last night?

Would be a really quick turnaround so also might done it one of the previous nights

wait lol I can't read:

Recorded Live in Edmonton, AB

alkalinexandy and JaytotheGee like this.
  10. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Charlie's Army was so great when they played it in Detroit back in March

JaytotheGee likes this.
  11. TMS2787

Trusted

Looking back at your original post and my reply I realize that I didn’t even think of the fact that they hadn’t played yet and you saw the setlist, lol. I had a brain fart. Glad to see they are doing a Tom Petty cover in their encore. I hope that holds until Saturday nights show!
    Good stuff! I wasn’t thinking that they print the encore on the setlist. Looks like minor changes each night which is cool.

12. jjnunn118

From the first time I heard it I thought that Charlies Army should be a set staple, and after last night my belief was confirmed. That song should never not be played

koryoreo likes this.
  13. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

[​IMG]

the ticketing site says baltimore is on the 29th but idk

alkalinexandy and JaytotheGee like this.
  14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

so pumped to see them at mulcahys

15. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

yeah they messed up, the baltimore show is the 29th and long island is the 30th.

16. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

That's such a great line-up. Would love to see the Menzingers and the Flats together again, and I've been loving that new Worriers album. Jealous this one isn't rolling through Boston.

kman22 likes this.
  17. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

just picked up tickets for 11/30 on long island

i cannot waiiiit to see them. never have before.

cubsml34 likes this.
  18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

never been to a show at mulcahys, what typically don't you like about it?

I've always had that gripe with long island shows. Revolution has become hands down the #2 to The Paramount but it's reaaaally small but the Paramount is such a giant, and most shows that come through (that i'm interested in at least) do not sell out. I'm pretty sure you could walk up day of and buy tickets to TBS' TAYF tour when it came around, which was seemingly unheard of. The place is massive, i honestly think it's TOO big for the majority of shows that come through there. I saw ETID there a few years back on their AllStars tour and the place was empty. People were literally sitting on the floor and watching the show.

19. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Seeing this tonight, only took me 7 years to catch a headlining set.

20. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

This lineup is mad. Still have never seen Tigers Jaw.

21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Tomorrow !!!

22. TMS2787

Trusted

Still not sure how Surfer Blood ended up on tomorrow’s show. Sigh. Lol

23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They just added a local yesterday too I was really stoked for 2 band bill :tear: Not a fan of SB though

24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

yeah true, I live right in Patchogue and was a bummer to see the Emporium go, but they were just not attracting great crowds. There were always fights and cops being called to the place. That was a very decent place to see a show.

I've never been to 89 North and I live down the street, has that closed as well? Have never been in there but frequent the delicious ice cream shop next door haha.

25. TMS2787

Trusted

I saw that on the Facebook event. I didn’t think they’d do that and I could show up at 9 and be out by 10:30. Also not a fan of a SB and they don’t really fit, IMO. But what do I know? lol