Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Menzingers – “Lookers” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. spencpants

Can I pet your dog? Prestigious

Yup, watched it yesterday. Still love this song, quite possibly my favorite of the year.

3. Steeeve Perry

Trusted

Predictably I haven't seen this song on any other publications'year end lists. Top 5 soty for mine.

spencpants likes this.
  4. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

Black and white, just like it was in my mind's eye. Without question my favorite song of the year.

5. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Love this song, big fan of bad catholics to. Very excited for this record.

6. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Love, this, song.

7. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

I am very curious with where this song stacks up on the album. It's hard to believe there are stronger songs on the album, but if there is than things may get interesting next year for these guys.

Bryan Diem likes this.
  8. timcsheehan

Regular

need this record.

9. Steeeve Perry

Trusted

Saw some complaints over on the Org (big surprise) about this being too poppy. This from the same people who masturbate to Gates...

10. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Never really take the time to read Punknews comments, but yeah. They really don't seem to be into the song, or the band for that matter.

11. Steeeve Perry

Trusted

Well the commenters would be about 10% of the readers so it's no big deal. I just couldn't believe they thought it was too poppy.
    On the whole PunkNews got me into The Menzingers giving Chamberlain Waits AOTY. Then they gave OTIP the same. I'd say they like em just fine overall.