Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The McTrump Challenge - DEADLINE EXTENDED TO DEC 31

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Dec 6, 2017.

1. dylan Dec 6, 2017
    (Last edited: Dec 14, 2017)
    dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

The Call:
    Calling all brave souls who wish to subject their heart, arteries, digestive tract, and overall physical, mental, and emotional health to the ultimate test: The McTrump Challenge.

The Challenge:
    To eat in one complete sitting one McTrump meal. Those that are somehow able to do so will be crowned the winner based on how quickly they were able to consume the meal. The meal will be as follows:
    • 2 Big Macs
    • 2 Filet-o-Fish
    • 1 medium McCafe chocolate shake
    The Modifications:
    No food item substitutions are allowed. However, you may request for common condiments to be removed as those do not materially alter the food item. What may be removed/substituted from the food items:
    • mustard
    • pickles
    • ketchup
    • onions
    • lettuce
    • tomatoes
    No other condiments or items may be substituted or removed.

We are at the mercy of the milkshake. Any extra food items, e.g. drinks or fries, you order are on your own and must be consumed after the McTrump food items. Stop the timer after the last McTrump food item is consumed so you’re not timing yourself eating or drinking anything that’s not part of the challenge

The Rules:
    You must have the challenge completed by next Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. You must order the meal from McDonalds and you must eat the meal in a location where you can film yourself doing so as verification that the meal was completely consumed in one sitting. The length of the sitting shall be limited to 1 hour. Those that eat the meal over a period longer than one hour are disqualified.

Participants must film themselves in one continuous shot and uploaded the final video as proof of their consumption of the entire meal in one sitting. At the beginning of the video, participants are required to show themselves with the meal in front of them and unwrap and open each food item individually. They will remove the top bun to show that the contents of the food item are present and remove the lid from the shake to prove it is full before the meal can be consumed. At this point while still recording, participants may edit their videos in post-production to fast foward the video through the portion of them actually consuming the meal because no one wants to see anyone eat that much food in real time.

The food items may be consumed in any order but all food items must be consumed in full. There will not be any rules dictating how the food items may be consumed so long as the food items are consumed in full and on video in on sitting. (e.g. if you want to combine a filet-o-fish patty on your big mac you may do so as long as you also consume the buns and any condiments that were apart of the now split up filet-o-fish at some point during the sitting and apart of the continuous recording).

Consuming the meal is one aspect of the challenge. The second aspect will be the race. Those that are able to finish the entire meal will then be competing for the fastest time. Participants must time themselves and either have a time stamp embedded in their video through post-production or have a stopwatch or stopwatch app timer going during the challenge that can be seen clearly in the video for verification that the recording was continuous and no cheating was involved.

The Submissions:
    Submissions will be accepted through next Sunday, December 31, 2017 11:59 pm. Submitters will be required to post the full youtube video and include their completion time. Completed submissions and their times will be edited into this OP as they are received.

The Winner:
    The person who is able to submit a verified completion of the challenge with the fastest overall consumption time will be declared the winner.

In order to try and right the very, very, very wrongness of this challenge, I will be donating $25 (twenty-five United States dollars) in the name of the winner to the charity of their choice.

The Participants:
    1. @dylan
    2. @electro haikus
    3. @bigmike
    4. @Anthony_
    5. @Bloodsucker II

edit: @electro haikus has graciously offered to match the $25 donation as well. So $50 total will be donated in the winners name to the charity of their choice.

The Entires:
    @dylan - 14:23.89

Charity of Choice
    RAINN

@thenewtypetheory - 7:01

Charity of Choice
    PLATO
    Home | PLATO - Philosophy Learning and Teaching Organization

2. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I can do this but I won't because it is Trump related..

Ugly Mug, Chris Prindle and dylan like this.
  3. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

[​IMG]

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

5. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

y'all have a FUCKING THREAD for this

jfc

Ken, mad, Fucking Dustin and 9 others like this.
  6. St. Nate

Sucks cause that sounds like a fun order to eat but alas... my morals.

7. dylan

i mean the nature of the challenge is based off of his mcdonalds order, kinda hard to get around that. so that's why i did the whole $25 to charity thing to make up for it in some small way.

8. St. Nate

$1000 donation and I'm in.

dylan likes this.
  9. Shrek

i will match your $25

Bloodsucker II and dylan like this.
  10. dylan

11. St. Nate

Man... what if I did do this and forget to hit record?

12. Shrek

good dylan, gotta watch those micro-pennies

iCarly Rae Jepsen and dylan like this.
  13. St. Nate

dylan likes this.
  14. dylan

I'm very fiscally responsible

electro haikus likes this.
  15. Shrek

i feel like it's only fair we donate to Ronald McDonald house

Larry David and dylan like this.
  16. dylan

i'd need to see their non-profit report to see how they rank in terms of ethics, financial allocations, impact, etc before i committed to that. I was originally going to make it RAINN but decided to leave it up to the winner to ultimately decide

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I will mail the winner a copy of Super Size Me passive aggressively

18. Shrek

as soon as i commented i doubled back and realized how many more culturally relevant causes are out there atm lol

i say we have the right to revoke a pick for like, susan g komen or similar bullshit

lish and dylan like this.
  19. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I'm subbing to see the results. I honestly cannot do this haha

20. dylan

agreed. might as well try and do some good out of this terrible idea

lish and electro haikus like this.
  21. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

yeah, it's like a car crash

22. Shrek

a car crash for charity lol

Mrplum5089, Joe4th, dylan and 2 others like this.
  23. St. Nate

It sucks cause I really want to do this but just can't.

dylan likes this.
  24. Shrek

do a salad challenge or some shit

lish likes this.
  25. Shrek

trump will boil at the thought

dylan likes this.