Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Masked Singer (Fox) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Read the spoiler for the first episode and I'm very underwhelmed.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

4/4 on people I wouldn't have guess because who cares

3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I haven’t seen a single episode of this show but that egg man has haunted me for weeks.

CarpetElf likes this.
  4. Last week my friend and I were dying of laughter because Jenny McCarthy thought one of them could be Ronda Rousey but also maybe Wanda Sykes lol.

AWasteOfATime likes this.
  5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

lol I'm done watching this. Paul Shaffer? Really?

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

lol

7. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I enjoy this show cause of its absurdity, but no way in hell I’m watching masked dancing.

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I lost interest in the show because the reveals for the first 6 weeks are bad.

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

bradsonemanband likes this.
  10. The only reason I'm excited for the Super Bowl this weekend is because Season 3 starts right after it... I hate how much I like this show... haha

11. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I was so disappointed that it was Lil Wayne. I knew i recognized that voice.

12. My friend called it. That's a pretty big reveal to have on the first episode.

13. bobby_runs

So is Gronk getting revealed tonight?

Joe and bradsonemanband like this.
  14. I hope so. I can't believe he even lasted passed the first episode.

Joe likes this.
  15. Easiest call to make, and imo the worst singer since the start. I'm also surprised he made it this far.

16. bobby_runs

ehhh drew carey was worse imo in the first episode. it should have been drew, then gronk and probably lil wayne this week

17. at least Drew was actually singing... Gronk has just been rapping bad rap songs because he can't hold a note, haha.

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

19. Gronk escapes again

[​IMG]

bobby_runs likes this.
  20. Not sure how or why Gronk is still there. Seriously.

Chaka Khan sounded pretty rough though. She unfortunately deserved to be in the bottom. BUT NOT BELOW GRONK!

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

So I'm checked out for this season, but just looking at what songs were performed, you could guess which one is Gronk lol

22. Idk if anyone is following the UK counterpart. But Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud just has been announced as the winner of this season. If this leads to a follow up of her 9 years old (!) album, or an early build up to a Girls Aloud reunion, I would be ecstatic.

Contender likes this.
  23. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

Well, I'm 2 for 4 this season so far, not counting Gronk. Contestants need to disguise their voice better when singing.

Just waiting for him to do the Thong Song, Macarena, or Cotton Eyed Joe.

24. bobby_runs

I thought Tony Hawk before the performance. But he was trying to sound like Robert Smith and it threw me off.

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

german version seems fun lol