Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Masked Singer (Fox) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

[​IMG]

So I'm enjoying the fuck out of this so far. Anyone else on board?

It was too funny how obvious Tommy Chong was, even with the voice modulation.

2. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

This show is so ridiculous, and the 'judge' panel is so so bad.

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Joel McHale is such a good addition. Much better than the rest of the panel. I'll just take him and Ken.

4. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i can’t stand Ken lol. haven’t watched this week’s though

Ken likes this.
  5. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Joel basically mocking the other judges was great, really made the show better

6. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Everyone's favorite so far? I think the monster was great this week. Peacock is fun too.

7. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I want to watch this show because people are saying the white rabbit is a member of nsync
    I dont understand quite how the show works but thats enough that I need to watch it

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Monster for sure. Mostly just because of who I want it to be tho

9. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Ken and Shrek like this.
  10. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Monster has to be T-Pain right?

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Seems to be the biggest theory. He posted a picture of a similar looking monster on instagram months ago without context. lol

Joe4th likes this.
  12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Ken's reaction this week was wonderful.

13. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Bee is definitely the best. Then probably Peacock and Monster. Unicorn and Alien are the worst ones remaining.

14. pumkinhead

Bee is Gladys
    Bee is Gladys Knight

15. pumkinhead

Terry Bradshaw the Deer was easy to recognize just by his talking voice and gut lol .

16. clucky

Trusted Supporter

I mean that would certainly explain how she is able to run laps around the competition. And its definitely a sound theory. But I also think they might be trying to swerve us there.

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

It's so crazy to me that no one is guessing T-Pain. He's basically spelling it out. lol

Joe4th likes this.
  18. clucky

Trusted Supporter

do you think the judges are out there giving their honest guesses or are they being fed names to suggest? I kinda suspect its a bit of the later but idk...

also lol at twitter freaking out that Gladys only has seven grammys and not realizing she won three more with Gladys Knight and the Pips :crylaugh:

glad there are only two episodes left. its been fun but at this point I kinda just want to confirm who's who.

19. jjnunn118

When he said something about “Teeing it up for them” I about screamed at the TV. My girlfriend doesn’t know its him either

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

that finale tho. Keenan's moment with Gladys was really something special.

21. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I loved that. Really glad the Monster won. I think he kind of embodied the show. I wonder what will happen going forward, career wise.

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm thinking about going to see him soon. Tickets are only $30. I'm reluctant because he bailed on the last show I was supposed to go to for the BET awards.

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Renewed through season 3, which will premier after the Super Bowl. Returning in the fall.

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

25. jjnunn118

Egg better be Mae Whitman

Henry likes this.