Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Mandalorian (Disney+) TV Show • Page 96

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Oct 4, 2018.

1. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Great episode. They should put clips from Rebels in the recaps before the episodes if they introduce Ezra.

2. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I doubt they’re gonna truly introduce Ezra, maybe a hint here or there but if he’s coming to life it’s gonna be his own show I believe.

3. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

so Ashoka is in Clone Wars and Rebels so what the heck was she doing the whole time during the OT

4. NitrateDawn

Regular

Nope. That seems like a weird comment to make considering how excited everyone was for new Clone Wars not too long ago but whatever, you have your preferences and I have mine

stars143 likes this.
  5. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

As of yet we don’t know how long she was stuck on Malachore.

6. EntryLevelTank

Also, I’m editorializing here a bit, but I could see her feeling her role is on the outer rim fighting for the little guy as shown in this episode and in other arcs.

coleslawed likes this.
  7. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

yawn

8. dqwinny

THRILLHOUSE Supporter

my son is also named Grogu

9. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I feel bad for all the parents that named their kid Grogu last week.

stars143, DefeatTheLow, Orla and 4 others like this.
  10. Do we know if ahsoka is in any more episodes? I feel like she would just be in this one. It doesn't make sense to bring her and sabine into this series looking for ezra. Definitely should be it's own show.

11. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I've been assuming that we'll get a lot of the characters we've been introduced to along the way coming together towards the end of the season like what happened in Season 1

coleslawed likes this.
  12. Eh as much as I love ahsoka, I like the little teaser of what she's been up to post ROTJ. I would be fine not seeing her again in the mandalorian. But in Filoni I trust.

DefeatTheLow likes this.
  13. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Could be worse

flask likes this.
  14. EntryLevelTank

Agreed

15. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

The Mandalorian and Grogu will be characters in the new fortnite season

16. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I really thought most of the season would be spent looking for Ashoka, so now I don’t know what they’re going to do with her.

17. bodkins

Trusted

I expected a one and done, I’d be surprised if we see her again this season.
    This was a soft pilot. We’ll see her show following the search for Ezra/Thrawn.

18. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Honestly, I could do explain it to you but it would just sound like gobbledygook. Lol. Check out her appearances in Rebels if you're really interested.

coleslawed and Your Milkshake like this.
  19. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I definitely think Bo Katan will be around more this season. She previously had the dark saber, right? So I could see her team up with Mando again to try to take out Moff Gideon.

20. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

If the Thrawn name drop wasn't just a teaser for an Ahoska spin-off (which is probably the safer bet), I'm wondering how they'll bring him into this show. I could potentially see Thrawn also wanting to give himself the force like Gideon or at least have a way to more closely study it since that was always his one blindspot in Rebels. It would make sense if he wanted more insight into Mandalorian culture since they built much of their armor and weapons to combat the Jedi.

coleslawed and JRShoenberger like this.
  21. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Wouldn’t think it’s out of the realm for Thrawn to be season 3/4 villain, rather than a spin-off show. Has there been any “verifiable” news around one?

stars143 likes this.
  22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

could see this show getting messy quick if they start to just use this show to throw all the expanded universe stuff into one pot lol - but i do agree i feel like if there was a legitimate plan for an Ahsoka spin off we'd probably have at the very least heard rumors by now, unless we have and i missed something.

do we think Moff Gideon meets his end at the end of this season?

Your Milkshake and phaynes12 like this.
  23. EntryLevelTank

There's def been rumors about Ezra and Sabine castings and it wouldn't be that hard to hide an Ahsoka spinoff show under the guise of she's in The Mandalorian. You got to get all of the casting and costuming done for one by doing the other.

24. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

yeah, if a spin-off/later seasons of this just become live action rebels, i’m not sure i’m interested

Your Milkshake likes this.
  25. EntryLevelTank

I'm def interested in a spin-off that follows Ahsoka and Sabine searching for Ezra. I just prefer that Mando and Baby Yoda get their own storyline and corner of the universe too. I'd rather a spinoff than a combination of the two.

coleslawed and bodkins like this.