Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Mandalorian (Disney+) TV Show • Page 91

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Oct 4, 2018.

1. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i want one

coleslawed likes this.
  2. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

I’ve been saying this since I saw ROTJ.

phaynes12 likes this.
  3. Dodge725

Trusted

That was a Mimbanese alien from the opening battle of Solo (they were hard to see in the movie so it’s cool to see them in the light) and fun fact: Ochi just showed up in the current Vader comic if anyone wants to see him in action.

bodkins and aoftbsten like this.
  4. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I always tell my girlfriend to buy me a motorcycle for my birthday. Gonna start telling her to buy me a speeder bike.

5. williek311

Ok so if they are trying to create a force sensitive being and let’s assume it’s palpatine, knowing that Rey is palps daughter (barf) do we think that Rey was also created in a lab using palpatines dna? And then we don’t have to think about palpatine impregnating someone. Wonder if there will be a stinger at the end of the season or series or something relating to this. I could be an idiot and this could’ve already been covered somewhere else but I never really followed up on reys origin after seeing tros

6. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

The TROS novelization confirms that Rey’s father is a failed Palpatine clone. So I guess Palpatine didn’t fuck e

coleslawed likes this.
  7. williek311

Oh ok I didn’t know that. Well ignore what I said.

8. stars143

Trusted

I hope they only allude to that whole plot and don’t make it the center piece of the show...

9. bodkins

Trusted

Just read that which is why Ochi was so fresh in my mind. Really enjoyed that issue.

10. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

As someone who has been making midichlorian jokes for 20 years... I got weirdly excited about them coming back up

coleslawed likes this.
  11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

“Theres no guard rail” made me laugh

12. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

The one girl in the school had the Rey buns.

FlayedManOfSF likes this.
  13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

This is still probably pre-Rey, right? Shes probably not born for another 5-10 years?

14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I wonder if at any point in this show, depending how long it runs, we meet younger sequel trilogy characters

15. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Oh yea, she's not born yet. Just a fun easter egg.

16. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Wookiepedia says Rey is born 15 ABY, and approximates that Mando first finds Baby Yoda around 9 ABY, so yeah

Sean Murphy likes this.
  17. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Pretty soon the BY is going to go from meaning battle of Yavin to Baby Yoda.

18. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Great direction from Carl Weathers this ep. this season has been a huge step up, and the world building (threading?) has been enjoyable without being distracting

beachdude, bodkins and imthesheriff like this.
  19. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Finally caught up on the new episodes, and yeah, this season just keeps getting better and better! Very excited to see how they tie in the Jedi and more SW lore in the rest of the season.

20. bodkins

Trusted

Just rewatched the latest episode. I had totally missed the IG88 statue in Navarro as they enter the school. Great touch and love the tribute.

21. stars143

Trusted

sawhney[rusted]2 and beachdude like this.
  22. sawhney[rusted]2

Show sucks now

23. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

imagine saying that like a fool after it’s best episode

fool

24. stars143

Trusted

I think they were talking about the t-shirt and jeans thing, not the actual show.

sawhney[rusted]2 and DrAlanGrant like this.
  25. sawhney[rusted]2

yes.