Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Mandalorian (Disney+) TV Show • Page 90

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Oct 4, 2018.

1. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Soooo was that supposed to be Snoke in the container? And were they referring to midcholorians when they said M-Count? So they’re using The Child’s midchlorians to make a successful Palpatine clone? Or am I looking too far into this?

2. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Think you’re on the right track here.

xapplexpiex likes this.
  3. tvck

Trusted

Baby Yoda puking after the dog fight had me rolling. Jesus Christ the timing on everything with that character is so spot on.

4. bodkins

Trusted

The whole cookie bit from beginning to end (there) was perfect.

imthesheriff and tvck like this.
  5. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

The music for Chapter 9-12 is now on Spotify.

6. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

I really don't see this tying to Palpatine at all but I could be wrong...I hope not. Really enjoyed the episode though I couldn't help my excitement being hampered by a) G*na C*r*no and b) Ahsoka next week. Ahsoka next week. Ahsoka next week.

If Ahsoka fights Gideon next week she better hand his ass to him. I will not be here for dampening her power to make Gideon look badass.

7. flask

Trusted Supporter

This is the peak Star Wars content I love.

8. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Really great episode. Cannot wait to see what happens in the remaining four episodes.

bodkins likes this.
  9. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Boba's been on Tatooine which, with 2 suns, can really age the hell out of you as we saw with Obi-Wan whereas Bo Katan is wearing a helmet most of the time, blocking the harming aging effects of the sun.

This is so good.

10. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I need to rewatch cuz I didn’t notice anything in a tank. And my only gripe was damn how did they fix the razor crest so fast

JimmyIymmiJ likes this.
  11. flask

Trusted Supporter

were you doing something else? because they literally stop at a tank and go "whats in this tank?"

12. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I was thinking that Gideon wanted to give himself midichlorians. Which is sort of on the right track. But with that final shot I think he wants to make force powered troopers and maybe himself.

13. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Yeah I stayed up late to watch it and was so tired that my vision was a little blurry lol. I remember the dialog but I couldn’t see shit

flask likes this.
  14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Another solid ep

FlayedManOfSF likes this.
  15. dqwinny

THRILLHOUSE Supporter

this season is just a joy

16. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

4 pretty good episodes so far. I’m enjoying this season just as much as the first.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  17. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

that ep was the shit

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  18. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

This was a cool shot

upload_2020-11-20_20-35-47.png

19. Another good one. Was laughing at the whole opening sequence with Baby Yoda fixing the wires and Mando trying to coach. Storm Troopers really are ass at being soldiers lol.

20. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Baby Yoda was great this ep; I'm a sucker for every time he makes those cute baby noises

imthesheriff and David87 like this.
  21. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Great episode. The baby yoda/wiring opening had me in stitches. Carl Weathers did a great job handling the comedic beats.
    I think Gideon is trying to use Baby Yoda to give himself the force. M-count is definitely midiclorians. The beings in those tanks definitely had Snoke-like silhouettes. My current theory is that this experiment is only for Gideon, but it will definitely be applied to create Snoke and bring Palpatine back in the future. Though I think it will only be hinted to in this show and not a main focus.
    Related, does anyone else think that alien who planted the tracker on the razorcrest looked like a younger Ochi from TROS?

22. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

If anyone wants to see something wholesome. Take a look at Carl Weathers Twitter. He’s just been thanking people for the praise all day. What a guy.

23. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

You’re from Alderaan, did you lose anyone?

[​IMG]

24. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

It was so cool When those speeder bikes came out and went over the edge and down the side of that canyon. Speeder bikes are so dope.

25. bodkins

Trusted

I told my wife “ that’s Ochi!” followed by “ok I don’t actually know that”. Yes though, very reminiscent of him.

aoftbsten likes this.