Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Mandalorian (Disney+) TV Show • Page 89

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

I just mean it looks awesome and I’m impressed

bodkins likes this.
  2. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I'm not trying to be hyperbolic, but I think this is the best SW content out there.

3. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

Siege of Mandalore arc in CW: am I a joke to you?

DefeatTheLow, xapplexpiex and spiffa0 like this.
  4. flask

Trusted Supporter

Fallen Order was also VERY GOOD Star Wars content.

coleslawed and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  5. Mandalorian is good but it has a long way to go to match clone wars or rebels

DefeatTheLow, Rowan5215 and aoftbsten like this.
  6. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Yeah I like this show a lot but like...Twilight of the Apprentice?

Rowan5215 likes this.
  7. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Uh I’m assuming none of you have seen the Star Wars Christmas Special

8. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I'm pretty excited about where the show can go after this episode. I could see tensions rise between Din and the armorer as he searches for answers about his cult-like upbringing. Then there's Din vs Moff Gideon and Bo Katan vs Gideon and a potential struggle to take back Mandalore. Then there's the Ahsoka factor of it all. Things are definitely getting interesting.

coleslawed, DarkHotline and bodkins like this.
  9. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I quit towards the end. Was not feeling it, which is a damn shame.

10. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I can't wait for the new Lego one!

DefeatTheLow likes this.
  11. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Fallen Order is great.

sawhney[rusted]2 and coleslawed like this.
  12. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

Don't forget we've now got Boba Fett and his armor in there now too. Definitely a lot of directions this could end up in. I'm thinking Boba and Ahsoka will get their own shows, and this will become the fight for Mandalore series.

13. Staypositive83

Regular Supporter

Bummed I didn’t watch Clone Wars/Rebels before this season was released. Having kids really puts a damper on the ability to binge seasons worth of cartoons.

atticusfinch and neo506 like this.
  14. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Even though it's true, this sentence just sounds so counterintuitive. haha.

15. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

ship90 likes this.
  16. NitrateDawn

Regular

Seeing Katee in live action SW was just *chef’s kiss*

Also did anyone else notice the pod racer sound when a door closed? That was super jarring to me haha

17. 3 bangers in a row. This season is on fire.

18. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Was just thinking how the child is probably older than Vader when he died

edit: wonder if Yoda knew of the child.

19. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

It's going to be interesting to see if they ever even address or explore where the child came from (how he got in the encampment from the first episode, how Gideon knew about him, etc.) At least Ahsoka will be the first person to come across the child that actually knew Yoda and will recognize the similarities....so that should at least start moving us in a good direction.

20. FlayedManOfSF Nov 19, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 19, 2020)
    FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Great interview w/ Mercedes Varnado (Sasha Banks). She seems so stoked to be in the universe.

Edit: She's so damn charismatic. She's gonna be an absolute Rock-level star in a few years.

LightWithoutHeat and bodkins like this.
  21. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Good get her to replace that asshole Gina Carano

22. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

Well.. we've now seen all footage that was released in trailers and marketing. 4 full fresh episodes to end on.

Maybe it was because my expectations were low, thinking we'd get just another "side mission" like we did with Chapter 10 (imo), but this felt like it had a little of everything and I absolutely loved it. There was definitely a "side mission" aspect, but it definitely has a lot more to chew on than Chapter 10. I especially love where they seem to be heading with the rest of the season.

bodkins likes this.
  23. ghostedaway Nov 20, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 20, 2020)
    ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah this was top tier Mandalorian for me. You know, aside from that idiot being in it.

24. bodkins Nov 20, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 20, 2020)
    bodkins

Trusted

Mythrol evacuating his thorax had me dying. Mando “scared the shit” out of him haha.

Another great episode. Definitely feeling it ramping up and I for one love the pacing of the show.

At this point they’ve all but said Baby Yoda is being used to help create a Palpatine clone body. While it wasn’t one of my favorite decisions of the sequel trilogy, it is cool to see it tie into that era.

That bit with Cara and the X-Wing pilot certainly feels like a set up for a spin-off. I imagine we will have a lot of those (Boba Fett is all but confirmed, Bo-Katan, Ahsoka, and others). Even without her real world issues, I just don’t find Cara Dune to be someone to carry a show. There’s a lot of great Star Wars on the way and I just feel like they could do better.

Overall a really fun episode, next week is Ahsoka!!!!

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  25. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

This show is so fucking good. The writing for Baby Yoda is always so perfect.