Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Mandalorian (Disney+) TV Show • Page 67

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Oct 4, 2018.

1. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

My New Year’s Day plan involves pyjamas, a duvet, edibles and a binge watch of this

TSLROCKS likes this.
  2. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I need to rewatch this. I really enjoyed the finale, and this scene was funny, but idk, this scene a few other moments just felt really out of place for me with the tone of the season. I love Taika, but the pacing and tone of the finale felt super off to me even though I really enjoyed what was going on.

neo506 likes this.
  3. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

Really dug everything about the first 2 episodes but was largely disappointed with everything else. Glad it seems people are enjoying this and I'll be interested in S2 (in large part to the weekly drop sched and easily digestible run times) but this was bad.

4. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Just watched the whole thing again over the course of the weekend with my girlfriend since she hadn't even seen an episode yet. I definitely noticed that both of us were heavily invested in the beginning and end, but the middle (4-6) kind of lost our attention for whatever reason.

I really enjoyed all of it the first time through though so I think it's probably a good thing that the episodes are released on a weekly basis instead of being available for an immediate binge-watch.

5. Let Taika direct everything.

I keep thinking about how great this entire series was and how much I enjoyed it from front to back. What a great refreshing way to love something Star Wars related in 2019; I needed it.

Hannah got me The Mandalorian funko for Christmas, so he's hanging out watching over me in the office now. (And of course she pre-ordered The Child for me too.)

:mandalorian:

6. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

The series is refreshingly small scale for the SW universe.

7. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

8. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Eh it could be anyone. I doubt it would be a main character.

9. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

babu frick & baby yoda’s wild adventure

10. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

bruh ;_;

11. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

It’s gonna be Lobot

coleslawed likes this.
  12. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

coleslawed and aoftbsten like this.
  13. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

14. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I’ve been watching the Simpsons quite a bit so the fact I paid $7 for that and a huge catalog of movies and shows along with it is wild.

Cameron likes this.
  15. Kuri44

Ok, but I won’t be watching anything else on it for now, so I don’t want to pay $7/month for something I won’t use :shrug:

Kingjohn_654 and imthesheriff like this.
  16. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Lets also remember that $7 can be a very different amount of money to different people.

17. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I mean, if you legitimately won’t watch anything on it, it’s a waste of $7 no matter how much it means to a person.

18. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

t o r r e n t

phaynes12 likes this.
  19. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Nien Nunb is gonna be in season 2, watch

coleslawed likes this.
  20. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I truly hope its Dexter Jettster.

21. NitrateDawn

Regular

Kingjohn_654 and Your Milkshake like this.
  22. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Loved the finale. Glad these last two eps made up for the meh middle of the season.

theagentcoma likes this.
  23. Was a little wary after eps 4 & 5, even though I still like those eps. After seeing how it all came together, I appreciate the overall season more. Finale was awesome. Loved how the show expanded the SW universe in small but neat ways. Scenes like the storm troopers sitting around bantering seem trivial, but in the moment I'm like "Oh wow, I've never really seen that before. Cool."

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

25. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

It’s actually Toddler Yoda