Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Mandalorian (Disney+) TV Show • Page 54

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Lol. Look at those sweet graphics and glitches. Loved that game

Kingjohn_654, Kuri44 and Brother Beck like this.
  2. Kuri44

Y’all are giving me so many flashbacks

Kingjohn_654 and Brother Beck like this.
  3. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

coleslawed and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  5. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Stacked cast I this episode.

6. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

By far the best episode so far.

7. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

That was great! Loved the crew cameos at the end there. I immediately knew one and guessed the other two and was confirmed in the credits.

EASheartsVinyl and bodkins like this.
  8. bodkins

Trusted

Dave Filoni!

coleslawed, Dodger and Brother Beck like this.
  9. bodkins

Trusted

Loved this episode. Baby Yoda’s “did I do that” look when Mando shot Zero... priceless.

10. Greg

That was so cute! He was like, wait, I didn’t know I could do that.

11. Greg

12. Toopunktocluck

Using my first ever post to add to the cameo list, Anakin Skywalker voice actor Matt Lanter played the fella on the ship.

13. Greg

I knew that name sounded familiar but I blanked on it. Nice.

Toopunktocluck likes this.
  14. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I was a bit hesitant on the format of this show at first, but i’m definitely coming around to it. I really like how this could bring us back to some forgotten planets in the galaxy.

15. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Yeah I was starting to get a little weary of the adventure-of-the-week format but this one was fun as hell.

Although I see no reason they needed a crew of five lol. All it served was to make them less stealthy.

EASheartsVinyl and aoftbsten like this.
  16. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Loved episode 6. Don’t really understand why he would take the job, but it was super entertaining and the crew was really fun.

EASheartsVinyl and Dodger like this.
  17. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

easily the best one yet

loved every second

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  18. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Easily the best episode. First time I've been blown away by the show. Famuyiwa has directed my two favorites. Loved the cameos at the end and Loved Bill Burr. Hearing him say things like "Canto Bight" and "Gungan" absolutely killed me.

The crew dynamic was great. And it almost felt like a horror movie near the end with Mando hunting them all down.

I'm also very happy that most of that crew survived. You could tell Bill Burr knew something was up with Baby Yoda. I honestly thought the episode was going to end with him stealing Baby Yoda.

EASheartsVinyl and Dodger like this.
  19. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Needs the credits and it was non-guild work. It's the only type of job he can get at the moment.

20. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I thought the voice sounded familiar.

Also, Richard Ayoade!

21. bodkins

Trusted

Saw that after! They are not as recognizable to me as Filoni. Cool that all the directors have gotten a chance to have in screen roles. Well, I guess except BDH (so far).
    Ah. Missed that. Nice.

22. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I just realized that Clancy Brown played Burg.

23. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

Echo all of this.
    -Burrs Line about the stormtrooper/sharpshooting was the first time I really big time lol’d
    - Burr in general fit in seamlessly and the entire cast was great. The crew trying to get Mando to take off the helmet felt like real world grade school bullying
    - The sets/location was incredible. That New Republic bade just looked so cool.
    - direction was masterful and the tension built perfectly as the episode went on. The ending with Mando hunting them down at the same time as Zero hunting Baby Yoda was so fucking tense.
    - best action so far. Incredible blend of stunt work/choreography/effect work all blended perfectly,creatively with Star Wars stuff.
    - Really showed off how bad ass Mando was against those NR droids this episode but also his moral center with trying to save the New Republic guy and not killing the crew in the end.
    - I screamed when seeing Filoni piloting a fucking XWing. That ending was perfect and also loved seeing Lanter.

Favorite episode so far. It was another adventure that seemingly didn’t push the narrative forward much but once again as long as it’s this good and this fun I don’t mind much.

Also we did learn more about the Mando with the twi-Lek connection and him doing things in his past he didn’t seem to proud of.

24. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

So, bit of a science question here, but when the ship is leaving the hanger at the start of the mission, is there some type of force field (not that Force) that is keeping "space" out and air in the inside, in? How are the ship crewmen able to not get sucked out when the ship leaves?

25. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

Forget the actual name but there’s a shield (Ray Shield?) that allows ships through while separating from space. Same thing with when ships went into the hangars on the Death Star or on command ships

Ferrari333SP likes this.